What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 546,353 times)

Immortan Jonesy

That was exactly what happened to me.. :laugh:

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jun 12, 2021, 08:21:37 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 12, 2021, 11:55:58 AM
People who chronically abuse you while continuing to insist I'm your friend!

My favourite is when they manage to get in your head during a moment of vulnerability and corrupt/subvert things while they're there.

Yikes! That's even a step further, isn't it.

Huggs

Huggs

Yeah, that's pretty sh*tty.

Under those kinds of circumstances *send me $300* the best thing is *and valid coupons for jimmy dean breakfast products* to just cut them off completely.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 13, 2021, 12:11:47 AM
Yeah, that's pretty sh*tty.

Under those kinds of circumstances *send me $300* the best thing is *and valid coupons for jimmy dean breakfast products* to just cut them off completely.

It's not hypnotism, it's emotional abuse by a person who in that moment is in a position of power/trust.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I really hate this heat. Makes it harder to get a full night's sleep.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

But is it a dry heat though?

Master Chief

Master Chief

Woke up with a FB notification that it was maledoro's birthday, who sadly passed away in December, 2020.  He was one of the first friends that I made when I signed up years ago.  RIP. :'(

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

RIP Maledoro

I loved his sense of humor. And I used to read his posts even in topics I had no interest in looking for those nuggets of humor.

"To all those who have died to young...let us not forget"

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

maledoro will be missed.

Reminds me of how we didn't always get along at first, in hindsight probably because I was overly sensitive at the time. Things changed though after we had a common foe, that guy who initiated things by referring to me as a fascist sheep because I liked Starship Troopers, all I had to do was breath and he'd be pissed off.

Now that guy's name is forgotten while maledoro's name will always be remembered. I am glad that I eventually did get to appreciate his humour and thoughts on friendlier terms.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 16, 2021, 03:41:26 PM
Woke up with a FB notification that it was maledoro's birthday, who sadly passed away in December, 2020.  He was one of the first friends that I made when I signed up years ago.  RIP. :'(

:'( Yeah that took me back yesterday too.

SiL

SiL

He died?!  :'(

Master Chief

Master Chief

He did.  :'(

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I'll always remember the epic flame war Eyers and I had with him and deezleboy on imdb.

Good times. 

When I calmed my trolling nature, he was a good guy to talk to. 

Even though his preference for big fake boobs was the wrong preference.  BOOTY IS FOREVER. 

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I only recall him liking big real boobs, but that could be my own bias skipping things.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Anyone else notice that SM is AWOL?

QuoteLast Active: June 11, 2021, 12:41:55 AM

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed