The Datamine Thread

Started by PAS Spinelli, Jul 07, 2020, 09:03:03 PM

Author
The Datamine Thread (Read 38,782 times)

The Shuriken

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 14, 2020, 09:28:48 PM
Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Jul 14, 2020, 03:47:51 PM
Honestly, I'm hoping the Shuriken, the Glaive and the like are added as upgrades you can apply to weapons like the FT guns, and much like some FT upgrades(mostly the silencer), offer some pros and cons
For example, Shuriken upgrade for Smartdisc, generally faster and has a wider hitbox, but deals less damage and has a limit to how many people it can pierce
Glaive upgrade for Combistick, deals a bit more damage and applys the bleeding effect, but can't be thrown and has a slight smaller hitbox

The Shuriken will never be an "upgrade" to the Smart Disc in my dojo.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/sdLSQGV9BQRKU/giphy.gif

Those are fighting words.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: The Shuriken on Jul 15, 2020, 01:30:07 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 14, 2020, 09:28:48 PM
Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Jul 14, 2020, 03:47:51 PM
Honestly, I'm hoping the Shuriken, the Glaive and the like are added as upgrades you can apply to weapons like the FT guns, and much like some FT upgrades(mostly the silencer), offer some pros and cons
For example, Shuriken upgrade for Smartdisc, generally faster and has a wider hitbox, but deals less damage and has a limit to how many people it can pierce
Glaive upgrade for Combistick, deals a bit more damage and applys the bleeding effect, but can't be thrown and has a slight smaller hitbox

The Shuriken will never be an "upgrade" to the Smart Disc in my dojo.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/sdLSQGV9BQRKU/giphy.gif

Those are fighting words.

:D

Tichinde

I look forward to killing that bastardization of yautja's from predators personally. I hope the fireteam can cut off the berserker's arm like in the film and see that thing scream it's last breath like a coward  ;D

PAS Spinelli

New listening in the files for customization mentions stuff that isn't ingame.
Eyes, emotes and armor(FT has outfit style ingame, so this is probs for Pred) style.

RidgeTop

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Jul 27, 2020, 05:14:13 PM
Eyes, emotes and armor(FT has outfit style ingame, so this is probs for Pred) style.

We better get the Predator 2 dance routine emote.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: RidgeTop on Jul 27, 2020, 06:54:04 PM

:laugh:

PAS Spinelli

We might be getting some iconic lines too, like "want some candy"

BlazinBlueReview

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 27, 2020, 06:56:46 PM
Quote from: RidgeTop on Jul 27, 2020, 06:54:04 PM

:laugh:

https://media2.giphy.com/media/6Nqhy8jStXirS/giphy.gif

Seeing this and immediately first song popped in my head is "Never Gonna Give You Up".

SuperiorIronman

If we ever got a game mode with multiple Predators we need a win cinematic for the Predators doing the dance.

PAS Spinelli

Alright, update
Eye section refers to FT eyewear accessories
Emote refers to the Pred roar but the seems like it can be changed, we may get more emotes for him soon

acrediblesource

If there is ever 2 predators in a match at once, it makes sense to compare your PRedator loadout with another Predator in the lobby. Allowing for uniqueness especially with voices to differentiate them two. Now i'm not sure what emotes means, but this is what it could mean. Voice. It could mean something else entirely.

Tichinde

How cool would it be if they added a pred v pred game mode like badblood vs enforcer.

Might sound like a pipe dream but I think they could and might actually do that.

One can dream

acrediblesource

Would be really interesting to see how cool a pred vs pred match would be. It would be entirely up to your customization prior to a match.
You can have a samurai with samurai or City Hunter vs Elder!

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Does anyone suspect the lone wolf mode could be 1 fire team player vs a Predator all themselves or would that basically be impossible?

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: The Shuriken on Jul 28, 2020, 04:19:02 AM
Does a fine suspect the lone wolf mode could be 1 fire team player vs a Predator all themselves or would that basically be impossible?

It's not impossible to take down the Predator on your own, I've done it a couple of times. That being said it's not particularly easy and I don't know if that's going to make for a fairly good game mode since Predators can be wildly overpowered.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed