Bugs & Issues

Started by Mike’s Monsters, Oct 07, 2014, 07:58:15 AM

Author
Bugs & Issues (Read 75,990 times)

esz

esz

Well, I prefer to be called a peasant than to be the one who insults other people because they chose a different platform.

ikarop

ikarop

Let's calm down a bit everyone. We always end up having to ban the whole PC vs. Consoles debate from the game boards so let's not repeat that.

I'm not sure if it's a bug or an intentional thing that can be exploited, but if you are full of a craftable item, you can still bring up the craft screen for it, and "store" crafting parts, meaning you can basically add 1 to your limit of every craftable item, and just store it un-crafted, allowing you to get more craft parts.

Taxemic

Taxemic

Quote from: AvatarIII on Oct 31, 2014, 12:27:51 PM
I'm not sure if it's a bug or an intentional thing that can be exploited, but if you are full of a craftable item, you can still bring up the craft screen for it, and "store" crafting parts, meaning you can basically add 1 to your limit of every craftable item, and just store it un-crafted, allowing you to get more craft parts.

No I saw this as a tip on the loading screen. Always did it from that point onwards.

Dark Blade1

Dark Blade1

me and my friend had not bugs or issues with the game at all.

Flexserve

Flexserve

Quote from: predalien100 on Nov 27, 2014, 12:29:14 AM
me and my friend had not bugs or issues with the game at all.
*slow claps*

Very helpful.

Taxemic

Taxemic

^ Lol

Anyway...

Sick of running into space downstairs on Survivor mode. I'm sure I could be 1st place if this didn't happen the majority of the time.

Engineer

Engineer

Quote from: predalien100 on Dec 04, 2014, 06:59:03 PM
i have no bugs and issues in my game it works just fine.
Does this count as the "double dialog bug" people have been talking about? Lol, jk

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So I'm replaying on Hard - haven't had the time to do it yet - and on the first mission the doors to Taylor are locked and I can't get past talking to Samuel...

Anyone else ran into this?

Nevermind - I just started a new game and it was fine.

newbeing

newbeing

CH,
I haven't seen that, but I remember on PS4 when playing with my friend, when the captain calls you to the front of the ship Samuels didn't do anything. Just kind of was frozen. Reloading the last save fixed the problem.

Something I noticed on PC today, and maybe this is just a limitation of the FOV, but when FOV is set to anything higher than 55 I'm unable to see Ripley's body when looking down. Return FOV to 55 or below and it's fine.

Quote from: newbeing on Dec 10, 2014, 05:19:11 AM
Something I noticed on PC today, and maybe this is just a limitation of the FOV, but when FOV is set to anything higher than 55 I'm unable to see Ripley's body when looking down. Return FOV to 55 or below and it's fine.

That's not a bug, they just made it do that because at higher FOV, if Ripley's body was rendered, it would look squiffy.

newbeing

newbeing

Quote from: AvatarIII on Dec 18, 2014, 11:04:01 AM
Quote from: newbeing on Dec 10, 2014, 05:19:11 AM

That's not a bug, they just made it do that because at higher FOV, if Ripley's body was rendered, it would look squiffy.

Ah well. 55 FOV was better than the 45 I had it on my first playthrough. :P

Playing again, I've run into another issue, which is really annoying. Sometimes I can't exit the rewiring panels. It's almost as if the animation for opening them never finishes. I can move some of the UI elements on the panel, but can't select anything. Trying to quit out doesn't do anything, and even enemies in the area can no longer see me.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

The game never updated on my Xbox One....anyone have the same issue?

Vitriol

Vitriol

There's one that just came to mind, there was an occasion where a downed enemy had dropped their weapon but after leaving that section I could still see a weird black silhouette of where the weapon was. Not really an issue...just weird.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

First time I played it, I only across one bug which was a facehugger that could open doors and somehow pull me to it which then killed me.
On my current playthrough, I got stuck in the beginning of the game because Nina Taylor wasn't moving her butt to meet up with everyone on the bridge, had to load a previous save to solve it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed