NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,206,511 times)

Bender1988

Bender1988

They should release Pussyface with some @#@#@ accesories! I dont understand why they didnt included-with Berserker especially-some longer blades to have some variety-he must have disc and spear

jhsnake999

jhsnake999

For accessories, I thought that the Berserker Predator should have had a skull and a longer blade as an accessory. The Falconer Predator should have had his Falcon and the Tracker Predator should have had a longer blade too. It would be great if the City Hunter from Predator Two could have a spear and a smart disk like in the movie. It would be great if he got a skull too maybe the same as the Skull that the Berserker Predator should have had? Not forgetting the doves, it would be great if Neca included a dove or two!

Peakius Baragonius

I agree about the accessories for the Super Predators, though I'm still satisfied with the blades we got. I just wish they'd had more weapons in the movie in the first place... :-\

It's very likely that we'll get the Smart-Disk with a lot of Predators, as most if not all of the Lost Predators' armor contains a "holster" for it (except for the Elder, of course), and it would look weird without one. Hopefully enough of them have them that I can give a spare to my Series 1 Classic -- favorite Predator weapon, favorite Predator figure! (So far!  :)) Some of the Predators have wrist blades, so of course we'll get those; ditto the plasma cannons. Also, some of the Predators in addition to Kittyface had the combi-spear, so we'll probably see those as well! I hope they'll be extendable, though...(nervous face).

What would be really nice is if Kittyface's masked and Final Battle versions (assuming they make them) came with the netgun, which has never been done in the seven-inch scale to my knowledge. Maybe they could include a fold-up net with it? That would be awesome! Also, I have no idea how they will include the spear tips, since we never actually saw the Speargun, but they would be welcome somehow!

I hope they don't forget the Predator's wrist pulse thingy. A minor but fun detail, and since they probably won't make the wrist nuke openable there's no reason why they couldn't include it....

And my final suggestion/speculation: Since Kittyface only had the plasma cannon/caster when he was in full gear, it makes no sense to have it on unmasked/battle damaged variations, so why not make the caster-less backpacks openable? Maybe they could include a little medical dish or something!

Oh, and don't forget the doves!

The Predators figures look awesome, but they're definitely lacking as far as weapons/accessories go...so I've got a good feeling about these figures coming up!

We'll have to wait for February to know for sure...darn it!  :)

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Jan 06, 2011, 03:59:36 AM
I agree about the accessories for the Super Predators, though I'm still satisfied with the blades we got. I just wish they'd had more weapons in the movie in the first place... :-\

It's very likely that we'll get the Smart-Disk with a lot of Predators, as most if not all of the Lost Predators' armor contains a "holster" for it (except for the Elder, of course), and it would look weird without one. Hopefully enough of them have them that I can give a spare to my Series 1 Classic -- favorite Predator weapon, favorite Predator figure! (So far!  :)) Some of the Predators have wrist blades, so of course we'll get those; ditto the plasma cannons. Also, some of the Predators in addition to Kittyface had the combi-spear, so we'll probably see those as well! I hope they'll be extendable, though...(nervous face).

What would be really nice is if Kittyface's masked and Final Battle versions (assuming they make them) came with the netgun, which has never been done in the seven-inch scale to my knowledge. Maybe they could include a fold-up net with it? That would be awesome! Also, I have no idea how they will include the spear tips, since we never actually saw the Speargun, but they would be welcome somehow!

I hope they don't forget the Predator's wrist pulse thingy. A minor but fun detail, and since they probably won't make the wrist nuke openable there's no reason why they couldn't include it....

And my final suggestion/speculation: Since Kittyface only had the plasma cannon/caster when he was in full gear, it makes no sense to have it on unmasked/battle damaged variations, so why not make the caster-less backpacks openable? Maybe they could include a little medical dish or something!

Oh, and don't forget the doves!

The Predators figures look awesome, but they're definitely lacking as far as weapons/accessories go...so I've got a good feeling about these figures coming up!

We'll have to wait for February to know for sure...darn it!  :)

I'd love to see pussyface come with smart disk and an retractable combistick like the macfarlane version. Peronally I think we'll just get one like Wolfs, and knowing NECA, the netgun and disk will just be unremovable parts of the armor. I'd love to see him come with Jerry's skull and spine so I can reinact the eastern building tower stance. Oh and the doves  ;)

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Ghostface on Jan 06, 2011, 04:21:39 AM
I'd love to see pussyface come with smart disk and an retractable combistick like the macfarlane version. Peronally I think we'll just get one like Wolfs, and knowing NECA, the netgun and disk will just be unremovable parts of the armor. I'd love to see him come with Jerry's skull and spine so I can reinact the eastern building tower stance. Oh and the doves  ;)

The Unmasked Wolfs/Wolves/Wolfves (??) came with an unfolded shuriken in addition to the ones on the belt, so hopefully the same holds true here. Actually, considering how important an accessory the disc is, it's likely that they'll make it for at least some of the figures -- and if they do, then why waste money designing two sets of leg armor when you could just include the disk with all of them? And for Kittyface, a non-removable disk would be the equivalent of giving him non-extendable wrist blades.

And frankly, I have no idea why they wouldn't make the combi-stick extendable unless they were really low on money. With the AVP versions it wouldn't be a problem because of their simplified and sleek design, but a Predator 2 spear just wouldn't make sense that way -- the collapsed version would be useless as a weapon against other toys unless you pose or hold them in really close range, and a fully extended version would be rather fragile, whereas the ability to retract would ensure that it could be stored safely.

I have a bad feeling about the spear tips, though... :-\ Oh, well, these figures should still be awesome!

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Make it look like this one and i will be happy

Peakius Baragonius

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Jan 09, 2011, 03:51:35 AM
Quote from: Ghostface on Jan 06, 2011, 04:21:39 AM

The Unmasked Wolfs/Wolves/Wolfves (??) came with an unfolded shuriken in addition to the ones on the belt, so hopefully the same holds true here. Actually, considering how important an accessory the disc is, it's likely that they'll make it for at least some of the figures -- and if they do, then why waste money designing two sets of leg armor when you could just include the disk with all of them? And for Kittyface, a non-removable disk would be the equivalent of giving him non-extendable wrist blades.

And frankly, I have no idea why they wouldn't make the combi-stick extendable unless they were really low on money. With the AVP versions it wouldn't be a problem because of their simplified and sleek design, but a Predator 2 spear just wouldn't make sense that way -- the collapsed version would be useless as a weapon against other toys unless you pose or hold them in really close range, and a fully extended version would be rather fragile, whereas the ability to retract would ensure that it could be stored safely.

I have a bad feeling about the spear tips, though... :-\ Oh, well, these figures should still be awesome!

I hope you're right. I really do.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

From NECA on Twitter...

"Happy to say about 90% of Predator 2 is getting molded in the morning. Dreads, hands, teeth, & some accessories remain as well as the Lost"

Ghostface

Ghostface

Well that made my week

predamorph

predamorph

Great News! :D

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

best news!

InvisibleLimits

InvisibleLimits

Dammit, I'll have to buy more paint.

samoht

samoht

Quote from: InvisibleLimits on Feb 01, 2011, 10:03:26 PM

With a bit of luck, that won't be necessary. Hopefully the factory change will bring better paint application as well as better quality control.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: samoht on Feb 02, 2011, 02:29:07 AM
Quote from: InvisibleLimits on Feb 01, 2011, 10:03:26 PM

With a bit of luck, that won't be necessary. Hopefully the factory change will bring better paint application as well as better quality control.

The factory wont be able to do it as well as InvisibleLimits though

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed