NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,630 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Is it a Predator skull? It always looks to have a nasal cavity.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

It's definitely intended to be a Predator skull. The Hot Toys figure doesn't have a nasal cavity:

https://www.jhstoys.com/store/p398/hot-toys-alien-vs-predator-requiem-predalien.html

SiL

SiL

There's a bit of a depression, but no cavity.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: SiL on Mar 30, 2021, 06:38:53 AM
There's a bit of a depression, but no cavity.

This is what my dentist says after every appointment.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Spotted the Ultimate Guardian Predator at Wal-Mart, first time I've seen a Predator figure there. I scooped him up, but haven't opened him out of the packaging yet; I'll probably do that over the weekend.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Is there anyone here who owns both a NECA Assassin Predator figure and one of the Hot Toys PREDATORS Pred figs?
I need a size comparison pic.

Master

Master

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Apr 22, 2021, 06:09:33 AM
Is there anyone here who owns both a NECA Assassin Predator figure and one of the Hot Toys PREDATORS Pred figs?

I do have Assasin. Can make a photo next to measuring tape, if that's  of any use for you.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Master on Apr 22, 2021, 06:51:01 AM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Apr 22, 2021, 06:09:33 AM

I do have Assasin. Can make a photo next to measuring tape, if that's  of any use for you.
Thanks but no.
I'm curious if the Hot Toys Berserker armor will fit on the Neca Assassin.

Master

Master

Trans toy company customization? I love it!

Generally in my head canon, Assassin Predator is related to SuperPredators, red shape on his forehead adds fuel to this theory.

lightsyder

lightsyder

Quote from: Master on Apr 23, 2021, 09:26:18 AM

Generally in my head canon, Assassin Predator is related to SuperPredators, red shape on his forehead adds fuel to this theory.

I agree.  He's an augmented super predator.  The planet in Predators was where the supers started gathering DNA of survivors.  He's the end result

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

According to Andrew Gaska, that's literally true and was going to be a part of the movie, but the final version of the movie doesn't make it clear.

lightsyder

lightsyder

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 23, 2021, 07:19:48 PM

According to Andrew Gaska, that's literally true and was going to be a part of the movie, but the final version of the movie doesn't make it clear.

Really?  Where did he say that because that is awesome

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I always assumed that and even used a spare slightly-too-large 'zerker as an assassin for the tabletop stuff.

Anyways, any advice for disassembling the older style of NECA Preds? Other than "don't", because this is happening.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: lightsyder on Apr 23, 2021, 07:50:54 PM

I asked him on Facebook messenger a while back.

lightsyder

lightsyder

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 24, 2021, 09:32:59 PM
Quote from: lightsyder on Apr 23, 2021, 07:50:54 PM

I asked him on Facebook messenger a while back.

He's like the lore keeper for the franchise right?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed