NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,199 times)

xeno killer

xeno killer

Looks good!! NIce work!

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: drvais on Jan 15, 2012, 08:28:08 PM
Hi, I've been a lurker in this forum for a while, and I finally figured I'd register so I could share some of my photographic creations with y'all.  I hope you enjoy them!

And here's one more from a new series I'm working on that specifically focuses on the P2 slaughterhouse scenes...

What do y'all think?

I think that you, sir, have skill at awesomeness. Well done! You even made the unmasked City Hunter look good in the pictures!

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: drvais on Jan 15, 2012, 08:28:08 PM
Hi, I've been a lurker in this forum for a while, and I finally figured I'd register so I could share some of my photographic creations with y'all.  I hope you enjoy them!

And here's one more from a new series I'm working on that specifically focuses on the P2 slaughterhouse scenes...

What do y'all think?

Wow.  Best pics I've seen on this forum so far!  Do post more if you have more. :)

drvais

drvais

Thanks for the positive response.  Here's several more you may enjoy:

Should I post even more pics??

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

YES PLEASE!!!! ;D

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Love at First Sight! :laugh:

drvais

drvais

Ok, here's a few more for today:

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Amazing photos! Ever considered stop motion?

drvais

drvais

A long time ago I did consider it, but now I don't have the time and I don't think I would be pleased with the result. 

Still photos evoke more imagination for me anyway.

Shadow

Shadow

awesome pics!. i would def try stop motion at figures again myself...if it wasn't for the fact that i make original stop motions these days, so i sadly find figure stop motion a waste of my time :(. i'd more likely make my own avp puppets to animate.

again, very nice pics!

Requiem28

Requiem28

Superb!

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Those pictures are excellent, what camera/lens are you using? Did you use Photoshop as well or did you set up all the lighting yourself?

magical_boy

magical_boy

Wow very nice lighting...definitely captures the feel of the slaughterhouse scene in the film

drvais

drvais

Quote from: RidgeTop on Jan 17, 2012, 06:33:34 PM
Those pictures are excellent, what camera/lens are you using? Did you use Photoshop as well or did you set up all the lighting yourself?

I'm using a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX7S.  I plan to upgrade to the big time with a Nikon D-800 this summer.  I set up all of the lighting myself, but the smoke effects, rain, and sparks come from using Sony Vegas Pro.  The first pic of the Elder with the fire behind him used a real fire pit.  Oh, and the masked Pred on the rooftop was created using three images in Photoshop.

darylox

darylox

Looks like from the Movie !   Great pictures  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed