NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,121 times)

walker31

walker31

I've been wondering if NECA is going to actually make a figure for the one called Lost Predator.  He is the one in P2 which has the recycled bio helmet from P1.  Since we now have a masked P1 already.  I hope that maybe they bother to give us a whole new body for him and slightly change the marks on his helmet.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: walker31 on Dec 18, 2011, 04:45:00 PM
I've been wondering if NECA is going to actually make a figure for the one called Lost Predator.  He is the one in P2 which has the recycled bio helmet from P1.  Since we now have a masked P1 already.  I hope that maybe they bother to give us a whole new body for him and slightly change the marks on his helmet.

Yes, and now his name is "Stalker" (since Borg was officially named "Lost Hunter" by HotToys)

Stalker is the last one on this pic, with the P1 helmet and with a new body like the others   ;)

Just click on the pic to see him bigger

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Impossible, we already have Stalker.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Dunno which of them I love most! Quite like Stalker and Ram.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Dec 18, 2011, 07:27:14 PM

My favorites are Shaman, Snake and Borg.

But after i saw what neca did with the City Hunter forehead, i'm afraid of what the Snake and Borg's forehead will look like  :-\

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Tribal on Dec 18, 2011, 08:54:23 PM
Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Dec 18, 2011, 07:27:14 PM

My favorites are Shaman, Snake and Borg.

But after i saw what neca did with the City Hunter forehead, i'm afraid of what the Snake and Borg's forehead will look like  :-\

Me too...at least Snake's pattern is slightly less complex, and now I'm glad they saved Borg for last because it might make the difference as far as getting his paint-job right.

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

How difficult is it to find these TRU exclusives from NECA typically?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I doubt it'll be a whole new body - it'll most likely be the P2 body but retooled in some way, similar to the rest of the Lost Predators.

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

Quote from: Mister Skeezler on Dec 19, 2011, 12:28:10 AM

They usually aren't too hard to find, NECA seems to make them in numbers suffecient for the demand. Just keep looking, they should pop up soon at your store, and become available on-line soon.

walker31

walker31

Quote from: Tribal on Dec 18, 2011, 06:03:27 PM

Yes, and now his name is "Stalker" (since Borg was officially named "Lost Hunter" by HotToys)

Stalker is the last one on this pic, with the P1 helmet and with a new body like the others   ;)

Just click on the pic to see him bigger

thanks for that!  I guess that pic is from the back of the 2pack?  I havent found one yet.  When I got my Boar figure, the mask has a slight imperfection by the eye hole.  I may take it back and swap it for a better one.  And, after seeing this pic I wish they had kept him more of a yellowish hue.  I love how they even made the lenses on the helmet look like it has a screen on it.  I have to brag a second and say that today at the local comic shop i picked up an AvP elder, P1, and P2 from Mcfarlane for only 7$ each used.  Nice addition to the collection.  Hadnt ever seen one in person before.  After seeing them now, It really makes me appreciate the quality of NECA on these figures.  I mean the faces alone are just amazing compared to what has been out. 

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Just found the two pack earlier today!!! for those of you in my area there are about 4 left at the TRU in Thousand Oaks! Get down there!

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Quote from: Jace Madan on Dec 19, 2011, 04:35:58 AM

They usually aren't too hard to find, NECA seems to make them in numbers suffecient for the demand. Just keep looking, they should pop up soon at your store, and become available on-line soon.

Thanks, so basically I can wait until this insane Christmas week is over and hit TRU next week?

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

Quote from: Mister Skeezler on Dec 20, 2011, 03:22:55 AM
Quote from: Jace Madan on Dec 19, 2011, 04:35:58 AM

Thanks, so basically I can wait until this insane Christmas week is over and hit TRU next week?

My advice would be to call your local TRU's frequently and see if they get them instock. That's how i found out they had them in. I live in California, and the 3 TRU's by me have gotten them in already(and some have sold out already), so depending on where you are, the TRU's may get them in now, or later on. Unfortunately there is no way to know aside from either calling them, or going in yourself. Good Luck! :)

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

You Americans get it all easy! ;D I probably have to wait till mid January! :(

uruk

uruk

my store changed the dates today. now it says....

MARCH. goddamnit.  >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed