NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,201,053 times)

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Can any of your guys who've found it give us a SKU number?

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

Quote from: Mister Skeezler on Dec 16, 2011, 02:22:40 AM

Sure, It's: 6 34482 51417 7

mofowithattitude

just found my two-pack at toys r us in Arizona.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Woop woop, found one today at a local TRU. They had about 10 of them.

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

Cool. I'm glad these are showing up in nice numbers so that way anyone who wants one can easily find it. The masked P2 is a must for any Pred collection! :)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I just wish there was an easy way to get him to hold his disc. :(

Otherwise he's pretty awesome.

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Quote from: Jace Madan on Dec 16, 2011, 02:43:00 AM
Quote from: Mister Skeezler on Dec 16, 2011, 02:22:40 AM

Sure, It's: 6 34482 51417 7

Thanks!  ;D

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 16, 2011, 09:02:33 AM

Yeah, I think he was supposed to come with the same disk-holding right hand that Boar has, but for some reason they gave him the more open and splayed out right hand that Elder has, so the fingers don't go into the disk very well.

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: Jace Madan on Dec 16, 2011, 08:57:19 PM

Yeah, I think he was supposed to come with the same disk-holding right hand that Boar has, but for some reason they gave him the more open and splayed out right hand that Elder has, so the fingers don't go into the disk very well.

I'm glad you guys have the same issue cuz i was getting all WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!?! I can slip it on his fingers though. It just looks weird.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Jace Madan on Dec 16, 2011, 08:57:19 PM

I also wish both Boar and City Hunter's discs clipped into their holsters better. :(

Njm1983

Njm1983

Mine clipped in pretty good, just press the edge of the disc in all around.

Peakius Baragonius

Doesn't the finger-grip on the disk match up with the corresponding outline on the holster?

Darn, City Hunter can't hold the disk??!! Maybe because they sculpted the hand first, for the Elder and then for the City Hunter prototype, before they realized it wasn't going to work and sculpted a new one for Boar and the rest...but why not just give one of the City Hunters the correct hand, then? Why does NECA do this to us?  :(

Njm1983

Njm1983

Its not that big a deal, just boil some water, pour it into a coffee cup then stick the hand in the water for about 15 seconds. It'll be super pliable and you'll have no problem getting the disc on.  Then stick it in ice water to solidify it.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Dec 17, 2011, 03:39:28 PM
Doesn't the finger-grip on the disk match up with the corresponding outline on the holster?
Yes, but it doesn't actually clip into the holster or really stay in place like the McFarlane one did. :(

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Man...I've been checking toysrus.com for this 2 pack to appear, and they haven't listed it...what a bummer. I called my local store and they told me it was internet only. Morons.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed