NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,200,691 times)

Njm1983

Njm1983

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 13, 2011, 08:16:35 PM
It looked like they hadn't even gotten them in (yet). There weren't any empty pegs or price tags for where they would go.

Similar situation here, checked 2 toys r us locations and nothing.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Checked another one today, nuffin. :(

Njm1983

Njm1983

If I recall correctly, it took about a month before I found the prior 2 pack in store.

georgeromero

georgeromero

BBTS has them in stock.

JaredK21

JaredK21

Hey everyone, I finally found this series and I am very happy with them! The City Hunter paint really made me cringe but by doing something so simple (that all of you can do) I think I have made him exponentially better looking. Behold:

The problem with City Hunter is the amount of white on his nose/under eyes. So what I did was take a brown sharpie marker and carefully colored those parts in. That right there made him look so much better. Then I looked at some reference pics and noticed his head has a black border inside his inner crown. So I took a skinny black sharpie to add the new effect. Doing that made his entire head come together and create a very nice contrast with all that white. Now the City Hunter is easily my favorite Predator from Series 4. He just looks so damn good now with P1!

And here are my other Losties:

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Awesome! Still can't wait for the UK release.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Great work Jared!  ;)

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Quote from: JaredK21 on Dec 14, 2011, 06:37:46 PM
Hey everyone, I finally found this series and I am very happy with them! The City Hunter paint really made me cringe but by doing something so simple (that all of you can do) I think I have made him exponentially better looking. Behold:

The problem with City Hunter is the amount of white on his nose/under eyes. So what I did was take a brown sharpie marker and carefully colored those parts in. That right there made him look so much better. Then I looked at some reference pics and noticed his head has a black border inside his inner crown. So I took a skinny black sharpie to add the new effect. Doing that made his entire head come together and create a very nice contrast with all that white. Now the City Hunter is easily my favorite Predator from Series 4. He just looks so damn good now with P1!

nice, ill be sure to do that by the time I open my city hunter, and idk if you can but can you please do a close up of some sort on the predator?

Tribal

Tribal

From twitter:

"prepping Series 5 packaging and figures for Spring release and maybe cooking up some exclusives for 2012 as well"

"nothing definite but looking Stealth/Cloaked we haven't done and maybe an homage to an old Kenner figure as well"

:o

An homage to an old Kenner figure??

Since we all know that NECA's exclusives are just a recicled body repainted and some accessories, which "old Kenner figure" could be?  ???

JaredK21

JaredK21

Quote from: thespiderman209 on Dec 14, 2011, 11:41:09 PM

nice, ill be sure to do that by the time I open my city hunter, and idk if you can but can you please do a close up of some sort on the predator?

A close up of City Hunter? I think if you click on the images, it'll get larger.

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Quote from: JaredK21 on Dec 15, 2011, 02:57:00 AM
Quote from: thespiderman209 on Dec 14, 2011, 11:41:09 PM

A close up of City Hunter? I think if you click on the images, it'll get larger.
oh cool I never knew that

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

Went to my TRU tonight and found the 2-pack there! They had a ton of them too, at least 15 2-packs on the pegs. The masked head looks great!

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Nice find.

I hit two TRUs yesterday and didn't find it...the search continues. What was the price?

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Jace Madan on Dec 15, 2011, 06:00:38 AM
Went to my TRU tonight and found the 2-pack there! They had a ton of them too, at least 15 2-packs on the pegs. The masked head looks great!

GET ME ONE.

Njm1983

Njm1983

Found it at my local toys r us, they had just restocked and had 8 of em. They go for $34.99

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed