NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,188,144 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

73rd Ave & Bell in Phoenix, AZ. Planning a road trip? :P

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

Found them yesterday in Riverside, CA. Mine had 3 City hunters, 3 Shaman and 1 Boar left. Seems like Boar is the popular one for this wave. They all lool really nice though, and I love the translucent plastic used for City Hunters skin.

Njm1983

Njm1983

Such BS, lol I checked 2 in my area and nothing.... not even shelf peg with the price tag sticker, and Im in nor Cal too!

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Im in central NJ so if anyone sees em, let me know. Like i said ill be looking on Sunday.

Byohzrd

Byohzrd

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Nov 28, 2011, 10:13:39 PM
Im in central NJ so if anyone sees em, let me know. Like i said ill be looking on Sunday.
South Jersey over here, dry as a bone as of yet. going to check local TRU on wednesday.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Thanks man. Let us know.

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

I called up over 5 f**king TRU's in California (Near LA, Pasadena, etc) and they didn't have them.
BUT they are up on the website!!!
They're 17.99 each, be aware you do need to pay state tax.
But you get free shipping :3

You need to type this in exactly, "Predator series 4"
Ordered them and I should get them by the end of the week.

Hope this helps guys

Njm1983

Njm1983

Well they must have sold out already cause I searched toys rus website and all I get is wolf.

JaredK21

JaredK21

More pics from those who have them already please! Or better yet, a youtube review!?

EDIT: Just found the first youtube review.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQslAylSoak#ws
Boar looks awesome.

georgeromero

georgeromero

Looks absolutely fantastic. I can't wait till i get my series 4.

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

i wish the you tube reviewer had opened boar up.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Awesome! I probably will display Boar with the disc in the holster, looks more intimidating just standing without any weapons. Are there any reports that these can break easily? Hope not. Can a few of you guys do some reviews if you have them?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I still haven't been able to fit Shaman's spear through his hand, and both Shaman and Boar have kind of loose hip joints but it's not really a big deal. Boar's disc doesn't like to sit in the holster very securely so I have to be careful that I don't lose it accidentally or something.

I haven't had any issues with the joints or anything, but I also haven't tried putting them in any extreme poses or anything.

Njm1983

Njm1983

I ordered mine off toysrus website. For some reason the mobile version doesnt yield the search results the full site does. I just searched for "NECA" and viewed all the results until I found em.

Tribal

Tribal

Found another youtube review.

I'm glad because this video shows Boar a little more yellow than i've seen in the pictures  8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tPxMKH005A#ws

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed