NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,199,444 times)

Peakius Baragonius

Any word on whether the wrist gauntlet is openable (the part that fired the plasma/pulse rocket), or if City Hunter's netgun and backpack are removable? I find it worrisome that they aren't listed in the accessories...

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

The wrist-rocket was basically a 5 second scene, so I don't really care if that isn't included.
None of the previous predators have an open wrist computer, so I'm not expecting one of those either.
I think the netgun is removeable and the backpack should be also.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Nov 04, 2011, 10:54:58 AM
Any word on whether the wrist gauntlet is openable (the part that fired the plasma/pulse rocket), or if City Hunter's netgun and backpack are removable? I find it worrisome that they aren't listed in the accessories...

Because they're not accessories.

They don't open and are not removable.

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

So his backpack isnt removable?

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Sabretooth on Nov 04, 2011, 07:52:38 PM
So his backpack isnt removable?

according to the pics of it, it looks like its moulded as a single piece just like the mcfarlane one was. but i don't see it as that important to remove it as it is with classic.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

True, plus, Anytime removed his backpack when City Hunter never did.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Nov 04, 2011, 11:20:20 PM
True, plus, Anytime removed his backpack when City Hunter never did.

Ummm...yes he did.

Inside the old people's bathroom, when he was working on his arm.

Peakius Baragonius

What? No! I like the wrist projectile!!!!!!!!!!

And seriously...the netgun and backpack aren't removable? Seriously?

That f***ing sucks. The lack of a wrist projectile also means that Boar has literally one weapon.

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Well yeah, only one weapon... And the fact he's a f**king Predator?
He'd beat you to death with one finger.

But seriously now, I think the backpack should be removeable atleast. It'd just be a simple little clip if anything. >_>
Only because.... As a customiser, it's nice to have that kinda flexibility with figures.

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Sabretooth on Nov 05, 2011, 05:54:48 AM
Well yeah, only one weapon... And the fact he's a f**king Predator?
He'd beat you to death with one finger.

But seriously now, I think the backpack should be removeable atleast. It'd just be a simple little clip if anything. >_>
Only because.... As a customiser, it's nice to have that kinda flexibility with figures.

True, Boar could, and the disk is one of the coolest weapons. At the same time, it would have been really nice if they had gone the extra mile with all the features, and the projectile is a weapon rather than a last resort like the self-destruct device. Then, they could have truly claimed that theirs' blows Hot Toys and McFarlane's out of the water!

Maybe they'll give us a removable backpack and netgun for the battle damaged versions, assuming they even make them...but seriously, the netgun is one of the Preds' signature weapons...I don't get it...

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Well I'm sure none of us know for sure if the back pack is removeable or not.
So don't worry, I can probably guarantee the wrist laser wont be functional though.
But you can just imagine it. :P

Shadow

Shadow

I don't care for the backpack, its such a small one that it's not necessery. the projectile isn't that important either. but i agree on the Netgun. at least if they made it removeable and had another that can be hold in his hand, i it can't be included in the mounted one directly.

Tribal

Tribal

More than 100 new pics from Series 4 here:
http://gallery.figures.com/showgallery.php?cat=916

8)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I'll resume my reaction shortly.

Apart from the controversial head pattern on City Hunter, they're looking really, really good.

darylox

darylox

I like accurate Preds so i like the Photo  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed