NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,200,551 times)

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

On forbidden planet or whatever it was thats a UK site. IT had DECEMBER as the date, so you wanted to pick them up from there. You'd be all sweet.

Shadow

Shadow

just in time for Xmas then, thats good in a way

Predalien91

Predalien91

Can't wait for these figures to release. Its gonna look so awesome when I pose City Hunter, Boar, Shaman with Anytime, Crucified Predator, Elder, and Wolf and across from the room is the super predators and hounds :laugh:

I hope we get an update soon. Since Gears of Wars 3 released their twitter page has been dead. Last I heard they were submitting the box designs which probably are practically the same as Elders box my guess. I hope the final product has a paint job that is close to the prototype.

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Yeah only problem is the different poseability will show immensely compared to the first 3 series.

von

von

Shaman in packaging via NECA's Twitter

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Awesome!

Paint work looks fantastic!

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Oct 19, 2011, 06:54:22 PM
Awesome!

Paint work looks fantastic!

Yep, but the dreads are a little bit shorter... maybe the long ones are hiding in his back  ;)

oh, another pic:

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

I'm sure the super long dreads are there, just pushed behind the head.

Can't wait for all these Losties!!

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Wow, that kinda makes the fan name hippie official now.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Oct 19, 2011, 08:02:28 PM
I'm sure the super long dreads are there, just pushed behind the head.

Can't wait for all these Losties!!

Yep!  ;D

Randy just answered on twitter: "they're really long, just laying in blister"  8)

JaredK21

JaredK21

OMG, he looks amazing! And he's been the one I'm looking most forward to :) The Long dreads are what sell him for me (and his color scheme). Hot Toys needs to make this guy next year!

Shadow

Shadow

looks great. only thing i think feel wrong is the skin, it look more like classic's colour instead of the more white-ish seen on the prototype, and the spots looks more brown than black-ish grey-ish. dunno what's more correct?

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

The white and grey colour scheme is correct, I don't know why he's brown. That's obviously a production flaw.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

The brown is subtle enough and; Holy Horses and shoot me a Donkey with a Moose!

Requiem28

Requiem28

I can't wait!  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed