NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,205,879 times)

Ghostface

Ghostface

As far as city hunter goes, I want normal masked and battle damaged maskless with a belly full of lead.

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

I think I'd honestly feed NECA for all three variants. (Unmasked/masked/battle-damage.)
Because think about it, in how many years are these going to last? I'm going to make the most and get as many figures as I can.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Just a masked version is good enough for my collection. I'm looking forward to getting that, and then all the Lost Preds.

samoht

samoht

Quote from: Ghostface on Aug 29, 2011, 09:11:57 AM
As far as city hunter goes, I want normal masked and battle damaged maskless with a belly full of lead.

And a missing hand

Quote from: Sabretooth on Aug 29, 2011, 09:14:54 AM
I think I'd honestly feed NECA for all three variants. (Unmasked/masked/battle-damage.)
Because think about it, in how many years are these going to last? I'm going to make the most and get as many figures as I can.

If they are going to have 3 variants. My guess is they will be , unmasked open mouth, unmasked closed mouth with battle wounds, and masked.

Inner Jaw

Inner Jaw

These are looking great ! NECA will get our money through no less than 6 :o variants of the City Hunter ! I am thinking of their AVP:R Predator variants. If history is any indicator, I suspect they will cover as many variants as possible, just like they did in AVP:R line.

Behold !
I predict we are in for:

1. Open Mouth City Hunter
2. Closed Mouth City Hunter
2. Masked City Hunter
3. Cloaked Masked City Hunter
4. Battle Damaged unmasked City Hunter with arm damage
5. Battle Damaged Masked City Hunter with arm damage
6. Half Cloaked / De-Cloaking Masked City Hunter

Did I miss any?  :D

samoht

samoht

Quote from: Inner Jaw on Aug 31, 2011, 02:59:18 AM
These are looking great ! NECA will get our money through no less than 6 :o variants of the City Hunter ! I am thinking of their AVP:R Predator variants. If history is any indicator, I suspect they will cover as many variants as possible, just like they did in AVP:R line.

Behold !
I predict we are in for:

2. Masked City Hunter
4. Battle Damaged Open Mouth City Hunter
5. Battle Damaged Masked City Hunter

Seems to be about right. Not sure about the closed mouth city hunter though. That figure probably wouldn't be very popular unless it was thrown into a 2 pack, which it hasn't been. I guess we'll see.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Inner Jaw on Aug 31, 2011, 02:59:18 AM

Behold !
I predict we are in for:

2. Masked City Hunter
4. Battle Damaged Open Mouth City Hunter
5. Battle Damaged Masked City Hunter

You forgot the Battle Damage P2 with rebreather and without an arm. Randy (from NECA) talked about this version while ago on twitter... but, since then, no pics and no more talking... i dont know if he is still in production or got canceled  :-X

samoht

samoht

Ah yes, the rebreather. They may as well do one battle damaged one. With shotgun wounds to the torso, a missing hand an the rebreather. That would be cool.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Looking good.

samoht

samoht

Quote from: Ghostface on Aug 31, 2011, 11:27:18 PM
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/301621_205250732870653_122743857788008_571134_2471750_n.jpg

Looking good.

It pisses me off that Anytime does not have the same legs as those.

Do the new legs have double knee joints and a swivel joint near the hip?

protonpackin

protonpackin

its really a dream come true to be able to own so many preds especially one large clan

freedomfighter1111

to bad ass it looks like the beserker pred in the two pack is all stealth clear u can see it in the background a must have

von

von

Quote from: freedomfighter1111 on Sep 01, 2011, 07:03:07 AM
to bad ass it looks like the beserker pred in the two pack is all stealth clear u can see it in the background a must have

nope, we'll be getting the half-stealth berserker as revealed a few pages back. besides, we already have a fully-cloaked berserker (SDCC 2010). so as for the stealth predator at the bottom, it must be a pre-painted half-stealth berserker

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Do my eyes decieve me or does Ghost have ball-hindged sholders?

samoht

samoht

They look like the normal type of shoulder joints. But who knows.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed