NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,188,202 times)

georgeromero

georgeromero

So far i got all Neca and McFarlane Preds (except McF Anytime). Looking forward to get upcoming predators as well. I must say the Lost Clan looks better than previous ones.

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

I feel as if NECA was looking for an opportunity to somehow release the trophy collection, it'd be be in the double-pack.
Perhaps a "Final-battle version pussyface" and a masked version if the one being released in series 4 isn't coming with a mask.

I know the Boar brothers won't be a double-pack and Boar will be released in series 4, I just meant it'd be a nice double-pack.
Imagine having a double-pack with 2 lost clan predator figures in it WITH one or two trophies. They did it with the Alien & Predator double, so It's a very awesome but unlikely possibility.

Off topic from my above content.

Which Predators are you guys looking forward too? Here's my list 1 to 9.

1. Gort (He's been an inspiration in a majority of my Predator art)
2. Ram (His mask is just brutal, plus he looks very intimidating!)
3. Boar (Unique mask, it's what I love about Predators.)
4. Borg (His armor design is truely amazing.)
5. Lost Hunter/Scout? (The one with the classic mask... Cool design, love the skin colouring.)
6. Hippie/Shaman (His dreads make him pretty old, so I'd like to have a wise-figure in my collection.)
7. Snake (He's near the bottom, because I'm just not fazed by his pattern.)
8. Brother Boar (He's near the bottom because the other's just have so much more to offer.)
9. Elder (released in latest series, so probably shouldn't have included - but some people don't have elder! Like me!)

uruk

uruk

here's our 2-pack... at least half of it. damn, i'm freaking disappointed...  :-\

"BTS - about 40% of what the new TRU Exclusive Predator 2 Pack will include. Available late Nov. A teaser for now.. "

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: uruk on Aug 23, 2011, 10:28:40 PM
here's our 2-pack... at least half of it. damn, i'm freaking disappointed...  :-\

"BTS - about 40% of what the new TRU Exclusive Predator 2 Pack will include. Available late Nov. A teaser for now.. "

what if the second half is Royce?

brownieccad

brownieccad

So I'm guessing that the other 60% is the tree and base that will go with it? I mean it doesn't make a whole lot of sense if it doesn't have a tree or background with that grey color to match the cloaking. Neat idea, but its more optical illusion than anything, I mean the cloaked preds they have done before do the trick, and they will match what ever you put them in front of... well maybe not, they are kind of cloudy plastic. I was hoping for a battle damaged city hunter and Harrigan, making it the first human counter part- I'm with Shadow, hopefully it is Royce!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

REALLY want that super-Predator skull.

Also I'm not sure they're going for the "optical illusion" effect with the Predator so much as they're making it look like he's in the middle of cloaking/uncloaking. There was an AvPR Wolf figure with a similar effect.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: brownieccad on Aug 23, 2011, 11:01:01 PM
hopefully it is Royce!

It's not Royce (NECA already said many times they wont make any humans from predators movies), and since it has two blades as accessories, i think the other figure will be another super-predator... but not the Falconer with his bird, i already asked and Randy said: "Not Correct!"  :-\

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 23, 2011, 11:02:21 PM
Also I'm not sure they're going for the "optical illusion" effect with the Predator so much as they're making it look like he's in the middle of cloaking/uncloaking. There was an AvPR Wolf figure with a similar effect.

No, he's not in the middle of cloaking/uncloaking. He's on cloaking mode, but this "optical illusion" effect only makes sense if there's something black behind him...

The AvPR Wolf figure was in the middle of cloaking/uncloaking. Look at the colors of his body appearing:

brownieccad

brownieccad

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Tribal on Aug 23, 2011, 11:11:01 PM
No, he's not in the middle of cloaking/uncloaking. He's on cloaking mode, but this "optical illusion" effect only makes sense if there's something black behind him...

The AvPR Wolf figure was in the middle of cloaking/uncloaking. Look at the colors of his body appearing:

You're assuming the Berserker in that pic is a final painted prototype. I'm not sure it is.

I'll ask about it on Twitter and see if I can get a response.

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Not exactly what I had in mind for a 2-pack...
Oh well, atleast NECA makes great single packs... Right?... Right guys?

Predalien91

Predalien91

Same here man I was wanting a Alien from Aliens and a battle damage masked City Hunter

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

[/

Looks like a bit of P2 spear there on the bottom right...I'm going with some form of P2.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Finally! I'm digging the cloaking Berserker. I'd meant to get the cloaking Wolf but just never got round to it.

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

You think? I think it's a great figure and a great idea. However, I'm kinda confused considering they're focusing on Predator 2 figures now. Maybe it's their way of keeping you interested for future Predators merchandise/figures?

samoht

samoht

Oh....I was hoping that it was gonna include a battle damaged closed mouthed city hunter and maybe Harrigan.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed