NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,081 times)

Tribal

Tribal

From twitter:

"Teaser of Shaman from Predator 2 coming this Fall. Shaman, City Hunter, & Boar will be displayed at SDCC"

I love this figure! Too bad is only the prototype, not the real 8"  :-\

And... only 3 lost preds will be displayed at SDCC? Come on, NECA... we want to see them all  :'(

Shadow

Shadow

it looks good. myself im not worried about paint aps and stuff, i like even the old paint aps (even though a bit lacking) enough to not repaint. so im really looking forwards to all the lost preds!

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: Tribal on Jul 14, 2011, 03:30:12 AM

From twitter:

"Teaser of Shaman from Predator 2 coming this Fall. Shaman, City Hunter, & Boar will be displayed at SDCC"

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nsfFZHdtBEk/Th5gxtp_peI/AAAAAAAACtI/YpKDsu5Y-9k/s1600/shaman.jpg

And... only 3 lost preds will be displayed at SDCC? Come on, NECA... we want to see them all  :'(

Looks good. The sculpt is bang on! Pity it's taking so long for all these to come out.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

P1 Gort looks fantastic. I need himmmmm.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jul 12, 2011, 09:36:38 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Jul 12, 2011, 06:34:46 AM
Sooooooo are these guys out in Toys R Us yet?

These won't be available at Toys R Us.

Source?

Could pick em up online at some point, but I'd hope some of them would end up eventually, I really only want City Hunter and the Elder.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: XenoVC on Jul 16, 2011, 09:37:12 AM

Source?

Could pick em up online at some point, but I'd hope some of them would end up eventually, I really only want City Hunter and the Elder.

City hunter and Elder will be available at TRU. The P1 Gort figure is a SDCC exclusive and will only be available after that online.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: Ghostface on Jul 16, 2011, 09:43:50 AM
Quote from: XenoVC on Jul 16, 2011, 09:37:12 AM

Source?

City hunter and Elder will be available at TRU. The P1 Gort figure is a SDCC exclusive and will only be available after that online.

Oh..didn't pick up on the SDCC thing for Gort.

Moi bad.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Tribal on Jul 14, 2011, 03:30:12 AM

From twitter:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nsfFZHdtBEk/Th5gxtp_peI/AAAAAAAACtI/YpKDsu5Y-9k/s1600/shaman.jpg

I love his dreads... I just do......

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

I feel the Gort Predator is a kind of rip off. Jeez Neca, better hurry up and release the Series 3 and 4, then release the predators from the first AvP film!

Shadow

Shadow

i love that they released classic gort. not just do we get all preds ever seen in the original predator films, including predators, we also get a figure of the look classic Could have had before they changed mask aswell, it really feels like the collection will be complete. if they could only release the designs from avp, it would complete it all. and all remaining aliens

Ravagespawn

Ravagespawn

Gort is cool and so are the lost tribe.  But I wish Neca would delve into the realm of expanded universe Predators.  They could sell them through their own online store if they made one.  Kind of like Mattel has for the He-man figures.  Imagine the possibilities.!.!

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Not in NECA's lineup... There's a C in NECA for a reason.

Corporal Hicks

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

I read over at the fwoosh that the Lost Tribe Predators will have different articulation than the other ones. Have their been any photos showing off this new POA?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed