NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,199,615 times)

Ghostface

von

von

speaking of which, look what my LCS had in stock today  ;D ;D ;D the paint app on this baby is considerably better than that of the previous "classic" releases

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Sooooooo are these guys out in Toys R Us yet?

xeno killer

xeno killer

He looks good!! I will eventually get him! :)

uruk

uruk

i'd say the paint apps are THE SAME as the other series. the improved paint apps are starting with series 3... this one looks the same as series I & II. shame, i really thought if i should get him...

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jul 12, 2011, 06:34:46 AM

These won't be available at Toys R Us.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: uruk on Jul 12, 2011, 09:35:35 AM
i'd say the paint apps are THE SAME as the other series. the improved paint apps are starting with series 3... this one looks the same as series I & II. shame, i really thought if i should get him...

To be honest I doubt they will be much different. Series 1 classic's paint application was fairly decent compared to the other Predators figures. From the photos released so far they look to be pretty good for a cheap figure.

uruk

uruk

i see a BIG improvement here.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: uruk on Jul 12, 2011, 11:55:57 AM

i see a BIG improvement here.

Yeh, point taken.

von

von

here is a comparison shot of the 2 figures in hand, taken with the same camera using flash. sure looks like an improvement if you ask me!  ::)

Shadow

Shadow

it's indeed a improvement, denying it is pointless. also, this was released even after the 1/4 pred, and the 1/4 was in the new factory, why shouldnt this?

von

von

Quote from: Shadow on Jul 12, 2011, 02:28:06 PM
it's indeed a improvement, denying it is pointless. also, this was released even after the 1/4 pred, and the 1/4 was in the new factory, why shouldnt this?
precisely

uruk

uruk

both look equally bad if you ask me. and i don't think these are from the new factory... as i said earlier, the new factory begins with 1/4 P1 and series 3. if it was from the new factory, the body should look like series 3 P1 IMO.

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

They of course aren't even close ht level, but they don't look bad. For instance McFarlane is just way worse (not talking about how fragile they are). Both look pretty OK.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jul 12, 2011, 09:36:38 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Jul 12, 2011, 06:34:46 AM

These won't be available at Toys R Us.
OH DAMN IT!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed