NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,198,092 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Hey Sabres do you have any idea if the Elder will be available at Toys r Us?

spinksy

spinksy

thanks for the news Sabres!

packageing looks awesome, Neca litterally makes these figures better and better all the time!

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Apr 13, 2011, 10:06:12 PM

Yep, all of these should be available at TRU.

Glaive10

Glaive10

Just heard that the S3 Anytime Predator will have his own unique packaging, NECA are going all out for the future releases!

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Apr 13, 2011, 10:46:21 PM
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Apr 13, 2011, 10:06:12 PM

Yep, all of these should be available at TRU.
Oh man I'm going to be stalking the store next month XD

predamorph

predamorph

WOW! I liked the new Packaging! :D Can't wait for this!!!

georgeromero

georgeromero

Oh, my God we are so close to get all these magnificent figures. I'd kill just to get them.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Apr 13, 2011, 06:43:49 PM
This is what the new packaging is going to look like...

Soooooooooo Cool..... need.... money...

PredAlienFreak

PredAlienFreak

Really donĀ“t like this package designs ... they look silly... like some package designs from low quality china toys...

I hoped neca would include the wall designs of the pred ship... then it would be possible to use the packages as a backdrop for the lost preds.... 

but the figures are amazing... all this new accesories and sculptures... wow... dreamed over years for a anouncement like this! imagine all the customs you will be able to do with them!

jimmylace

jimmylace

Love the packaging...nice contemporary look of the later predator films, whilst retaining thThe PREDATOR 2 motif. Brilliant. Just a shame we won't get Harrigan himself.

These are a must-buy. Agree with the above poster on the spaceship backdrop. Would be cool if they released a box-set like they did with the ninja turtles, with the spaceship diorama behind.

Can't wait. These guys will look great in my new display cabinet.... ;D

Taraka

Taraka

The only thing I don't like about the packaging is the Elder's "weapon of choice" Yes, he carries the flintlock on him but it looks like they imply he actually uses it. Unless he's hunting quail or deer it's not doing to must use. Not even on a person, and that's assuming he even knows how to load it and has what you need for it.

And the "Cutlass" looks more like a machete if anything. But I guess I'm just nitpicking. 

He at least has his wristblades and P-caster.

Cap. Fitzgerald

I wonder if they fixed his Plasma Caster

Taraka

Taraka

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Apr 16, 2011, 10:48:52 PM

I don't expect them too since it's probably hard to add the lasers onto the caster. (due to size, but I don't sculpt at that scale.) But I'll be happy with it either way.

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Taraka on Apr 17, 2011, 12:03:17 AM
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Apr 16, 2011, 10:48:52 PM

I don't expect them too since it's probably hard to add the lasers onto the caster. (due to size, but I don't sculpt at that scale.) But I'll be happy with it either way.

We'll have to keep our fingers crossed...without the targeting sights the scene in P2 couldn't possibly have played out the way it did....

Please, NECA!!!

Taraka

Taraka

Can't argue with that. When I was a kid and Danny Glover turned around and got the welcoming committee I almost shat myself. I flinched when those lasers came on Danny's head after killing Pussy Face.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed