NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,187,723 times)

hellonearth

hellonearth

i believe the order is: brother boar, hippie, ram, snake
                               boar, gort (x2), city hunter, and borg.

guys, i can't believe what i'm seeing, saw hippie (or shaman) and boar a few weeks ago all painted up and started losin it!

this is sooooooo awesome! ;D

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Apr 11, 2011, 12:03:26 AM
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Apr 10, 2011, 09:06:15 PM
I.... I.... I need new pants.

Ok so lets see....
Thats Boar brother upper left, Hippie next to him, Ram, ummm... I think that's Borg, then Boar, Gort twice..., City Hunter, and I think thats the Elder cant tell.

That last one looks more like Snake or a closed mouth City Hunter to me, though of course I could be wrong...

I am baffled by what the second from the right head is...I suppose it could be Borg, but it looks too much like the original/elder Predator to me, with really short dreadlocks...thoughts, anyone?

And is that an...expanding spear!?

Any word on what the second series will consist of? Also, which version of City Hunter will be in Series 1, masked or unmasked?

I believe the second from the right is the one known as Snake.

You'll notice that Snake has the rounder head ridges, like the P1 Pred.

hellonearth

hellonearth

and for those wondering... unfortunately i don't believe the spear is collapsible, the middle or handle part isn't long enough for both pieces on either side to collapse into fully. which sucks, but maybe it won't sag like McF's spear always did for me.

oh well can't kill my buzz with that when you have all these amazing sculpts to admire ;D

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 10, 2011, 08:54:02 AM
NECA have provided us with some exclusive behind-the-scenes images of the Predator 2 series to go along with our podcast:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Corpral_Hicks/100_0890.jpg
Shaman head and hair

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Corpral_Hicks/100_0881.jpg
Showing double knee movement

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Corpral_Hicks/DSC00242.jpg
Detail of all new P2 body

Lineup of some diff Lost Pred heads and weapons

Damn, I drooled on the keyboard  :-\

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Apr 11, 2011, 03:19:04 AM
Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Apr 11, 2011, 12:03:26 AM
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Apr 10, 2011, 09:06:15 PM
I.... I.... I need new pants.

Ok so lets see....
Thats Boar brother upper left, Hippie next to him, Ram, ummm... I think that's Borg, then Boar, Gort twice..., City Hunter, and I think thats the Elder cant tell.

That last one looks more like Snake or a closed mouth City Hunter to me, though of course I could be wrong...

I am baffled by what the second from the right head is...I suppose it could be Borg, but it looks too much like the original/elder Predator to me, with really short dreadlocks...thoughts, anyone?

And is that an...expanding spear!?

Any word on what the second series will consist of? Also, which version of City Hunter will be in Series 1, masked or unmasked?

I believe the second from the right is the one known as Snake.

You'll notice that Snake has the rounder head ridges, like the P1 Pred.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f291/sabres21768/PredatorReference/Predator%202/Rattlesnake2.jpg

Your right!
If you look closely you can even see the diamond pattern in the very middle of his forehead.
Always count on Sabres to figure it out!

spinksy

spinksy

They all look awesome! These figures completely and utterly put McFarlane rubbish to shame! Way to go Neca for listening to the fans and giving us what we want!! I'll get everyone at least once! 8)

locohead

locohead

totally agree. articulation rocks!

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

IMO, Articulation killed the mcFarlane P2 and AvP series... That, and the choice to build rather stylized toys.

JediYautja

JediYautja

I sort of agree with the previous couple of posts...for me, the MacFarlane figures had incredible detail. However they were unfortunately rather delicate and I prefer a 'neutral' pose for articulated figures (otherwise what's the point; may as well be statues...).

I'm glad that with NECA, you get great detailing and the figures are a lot tougher; just ask my Falconer; got him with his feet on the wrong legs...It was more than an effort to swap them around, but now it's as if there was nothing wrong with him! :D

Can't wait for the upcoming Predators...I'll have to make some room though! XD

Glaive10

Glaive10

Hi guys just a heads up, just seen the names NECA will be calling their Lost Predators. City Hunter, Boar, Shaman, Stalker, Scout, Lost, Snake, Warrior and Guardian, phew. The back of the blister pack will also show other aliases to, it will be the same as S3 Elder Predator packaging to.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

This is what the new packaging is going to look like...

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Apr 13, 2011, 06:43:49 PM

Nice! I hope they use the Anytime predator in the outline for the Anytime figure.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Oh, it seems to be so close... I can't wait so much...  :(

Taraka

Taraka

......*Head slaps himself* HOLY MOMMA!!! I like that packaging better than the first 2 series!

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Requiem28 on Apr 13, 2011, 07:32:09 PM

Nice! I hope they use the Anytime predator in the outline for the Anytime figure.

They won't.

The P2 profile is what you'll see on all the packaging.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed