NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,953 times)

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

These new pics make my blood boil!! In a good way.

Glaive10

Glaive10

Seeing the pics of Boar and Shamen made me think WOW but I'm not sure whether to get any of the Lost Predators as they didn't get enough screen time. I may end up getting them just to go with the rest of my collection but will it be just for the sake of it? See we didn't see any personality to them unlike the other Preds we've seen, maybe it's just for the novelty. I love collecting but the Lost Preds none of them really jump out at me ya know, does anyone else have these kind of feelings to?? But again getting another 9 Preds would be cool

Master

Master

I don`t care man. Those are v. good looking models based on Stan Winston. I`ll definitelly get them. And I waited for 7" Borg Predator since I saw it first time made by Hot Toys.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Glaive10 on Mar 10, 2011, 08:24:40 PM
Seeing the pics of Boar and Shamen made me think WOW but I'm not sure whether to get any of the Lost Predators as they didn't get enough screen time. I may end up getting them just to go with the rest of my collection but will it be just for the sake of it? See we didn't see any personality to them unlike the other Preds we've seen, maybe it's just for the novelty. I love collecting but the Lost Preds none of them really jump out at me ya know, does anyone else have these kind of feelings to?? But again getting another 9 Preds would be cool

Oh, man! How can I explain this?

I just love the lost predators!  8)

Since i saw them, i wanted to know their names, the histories behind them... They have all this mistery around them... Besides, each one have their different color and skin pattern that makes them unique. I rather have them than those variant versions that NECA released for P1 and Wolf. I dont like to have two predators that look the same (i know, one with helmet, one without helmet, one with open mouth, one with closed mouth... but this is just crap)! I want different predators!   >:(

And if NECA release predators that never been on a movie i'll buy them too!

I just want to build a army of predators!  ;D

Cap. Fitzgerald

So there arent any release dates yet right?

PredAlienFreak

PredAlienFreak

first wave september

cool news - they will release a super predator skull!!!!!!

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/76096_122844061111321_122743857788008_165885_6359953_n.jpg08

Shadow

Shadow

those looks great, too bad we have to wait for september

Taraka

Taraka

To be honest, I had VERY little interest in buying the P2 Elder, and when I heard pussy face was coming out, I was kinda...meh. Then heard about the lost preds and thought PLEEEEEEEEASE.

But these pics...I've deeply reconsidered. I dont like Pussy Face as much as P1, liked him a tad less than Scar and Celtic, but still liked him. And I've heard people talk about making Lost Hunter figures several times and the 2 hot toys figs suck. But now that I've seen proof, and from my favorite figure makers...I'm excited!

I'll probably do a stop motion of this when I get them all (or as close as I can get it.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljEC7HKbP0g#

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: PredAlienFreak on Mar 12, 2011, 05:24:15 PM
first wave september

cool news - they will release a super predator skull!!!!!!

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/76096_122844061111321_122743857788008_165885_6359953_n.jpg08

I'm hyped for September! My bday is Sept 3rd and i'll prob get these for my bday since its the same month.
Also is that Predalien Hybrid new or the old one? I'd really like to see that re released as I never got it.

Monstuh

Monstuh

There is totally a repainted Tracker Predator cut out of the picture, next to The Assassin's Creed guy.

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Quote from: Glaive10 on Mar 10, 2011, 08:24:40 PM

I think that's the most exciting thing :) You can build up a whole back story of your own for them, and make fantasies freely. awsum xD

Taraka

Taraka

Dude, I just notice the "Super" predator skull at the Elders feet in that pic!

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Taraka on Mar 12, 2011, 09:06:41 PM
To be honest, I had VERY little interest in buying the P2 Elder, and when I heard pussy face was coming out, I was kinda...meh. Then heard about the lost preds and thought PLEEEEEEEEASE.

But these pics...I've deeply reconsidered. I dont like Pussy Face as much as P1, liked him a tad less than Scar and Celtic, but still liked him. And I've heard people talk about making Lost Hunter figures several times and the 2 hot toys figs suck. But now that I've seen proof, and from my favorite figure makers...I'm excited!

I'll probably do a stop motion of this when I get them all (or as close as I can get it.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljEC7HKbP0g#
I had that idea for a year now you sir have good ideas

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Here's a shot of the double jointed knee being used on the new P2 figs.

Shows how crouching will be possible.

Master

Master

Yeah! Finaly iconic Predator Roar pose will be avaliable :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed