NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,646 times)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Hippy is first on my list, I love his long dreads   

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Mar 04, 2011, 06:17:25 PM
BIGGER pic...

Damn these look sweet! I'm going to get every Predator figure starting with series 3 minus the dog cause these are to damn cool to pass on! Also i'm new to this line does anybody know what retail store sells the NECA Predator figures and for how much? I havent seen them anywere around here.

Billiken

Billiken

So the NECA Predator 2 is due out in the fall of 2011 is the US, what months is that? when do you think we will be able to pre-order them?

PredAlienFreak

PredAlienFreak

i heard they should hit stores around september (neca via twitter)

p2 + 2 lost pred

sdcc exclusive will be p1 with the gort mask (because this was the first design of the helmet which wasn´t shown in p1 but in p2 as the real gort with p2 body) + a bloody skull/spine

very excited! omg have to prepare some space in my room for allt his new stuff :DD

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Oh man. The last SDCC exclusive cost me about £30 to get. grrr.

Yautjaboy

Yautjaboy

Shaman!? WTF? His name is Hippie! He is one of my favourite Preds and I will definitly get him.

locusta

locusta

Quote from: Tribal on Mar 05, 2011, 09:54:33 PM
Quote from: locohead on Mar 05, 2011, 04:35:28 PM
anyone know if they are ever going to make the one from batman dead end?

My god, are you serious? That samurai predator has the worst colors choice that i ever seen  :-X

Not if you do it like the genius Joe Dunaway

Requiem28

Requiem28

Neca's on a roll now!

jhsnake999

jhsnake999

Which skulls do you think we will get with the Lost Predators besides the Boar Predator and his skull and spine accessory? I would like to see the creature skull resembling the Tyrannosaurus Rex with a Predator like Snake and possibly another Alien Skull with the Elder Predator.

PredAlienFreak

PredAlienFreak

neca confirmed to give every lost pred a skull from the predator2 ship wall. I think this will start with series 4, probably september this year. But there will be 8 lost preds  - don´t know what could be a posisble accesory if the trophys from the wall will be through. Maybe some bigger accesories like netgun, rebreather  next to the idividual accesory every pred will get - or a human head - maybe king willies head  :D this would be f**king awsome!

Cap. Fitzgerald

There are 8 skulls up there, even if 3 are human skulls.
I wonder if Neca would put the work into making a Harrigan figure. It'd be hard to get the liscence but worth it.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Well, you can cross off the Alien skull, since that already came with the 2-pack.

Unless NECA is planning on reusing it.

bbr

bbr

Holy shizz! These are getting me really excited.... loving the fact you get to collect those skulls too!! Can't wait to get hold of these!! Anyone know which shops you can get these from in the UK? Forbidden Planet?  ;D

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Mar 06, 2011, 11:18:57 PM
Well, you can cross off the Alien skull, since that already came with the 2-pack.

Unless NECA is planning on reusing it.
They'll likely reuse it.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I am so buying these!!

-Rakai'Thwei

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed