NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,200,885 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Predboy on Dec 19, 2019, 10:52:58 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 18, 2019, 05:13:53 PM
I'm looking forward to checking out this armor set of hers.

I can't get over how lazy it is for them to just slap tits on her. Yeah, sucking on teets with those mouths makes perfect sense.  ::)

A toothless baby Predator would probably suck milk way better than toothless puppies do, and puppies get milk fine.

Samhain13

Samhain13

I can't get over how lazy it is for them to just slap tits on her. Yeah, sucking on teets with those mouths makes perfect sense.  ::)

Come on we don't know what is under there, might not look like human tits. Maybe the female predator's chest bone structure is shaped like that.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I've never had an issue with the idea of female predators having breasts or with them lacking them. The only issue I ever had was if they were comical/overly huge for their frame.

I always figured that the females would be much leaner/more agile/used different hunting styles than the males though. I think Hunting Grounds hit a good spot design wise, and I'd definitley want NECA to make one so I could get more variety among my preds.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

;D

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Flat chest forever

The Old One

The Old One

Delicious flat chests.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Dec 20, 2019, 08:54:06 PM
Flat chest forever

But your position has no point.

Spoiler
[close]

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 19, 2019, 11:20:22 PM

A toothless baby Predator would probably suck milk way better than toothless puppies do, and puppies get milk fine.

Puppies have lips and don't have a mouth shaped like a crab. The way that mouth is shaped and structured, it makes zero sense for a baby pred to be sucking on tits. The breasts make no sense. A more agile and slender look would have been more than enough to differentiate the females from the males. It is what it is though. They decided to be lazy and just slap tits on them. Oh well.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Dec 20, 2019, 09:02:00 PM
Delicious flat chests.

More like how a sufficiently muscled female human has too much PECK to notice much if any tiddy. Not sure I'd call it delicious.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Predboy on Dec 20, 2019, 09:11:17 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 19, 2019, 11:20:22 PM

Puppies have lips and don't have a mouth shaped like a crab.

My point is puppies can't contort their mouth to whistle, if you know what I mean.

QuoteThe way that mouth is shaped and structured, it makes zero sense for a baby pred to be sucking on tits. The breasts make no sense. A more agile and slender look would have been more than enough to differentiate the females from the males. It is what it is though. They decided to be lazy and just slap tits on them. Oh well.

Just imagine all the things a Newborn Predator Baby could do and clamp onto, with a soft tissue pre-adult mouth like this with no tusks, teeth or fangs.

Fortunately it doesn't require much imagination because I really don't want to describe it. ;D

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

these predator tiddy debates gotta stop becoming such a regular thing

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

It's already reached skull and the egg level, I think.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Dec 20, 2019, 09:50:43 PM
these predator tiddy debates gotta stop becoming such a regular thing

As long as people slap tits on them, it will rage eternal.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 20, 2019, 09:55:13 PM
It's already reached skull and the egg level, I think.

The "tiddies or no tiddies" thread

Samhain13

Samhain13

After the canon wars... comes the predboobs wars.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed