Author
The Market Place (Read 194,640 times)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

No cosbabies huh? Than ur not a true fan!!!!!!! :D

predxeno

predxeno

To: Sexy Poot

Are you willing to just sell me the Predators sequel or do you need the buyer to purchase the entire set?

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Would u be willing to buy the whole set? The prequel (4 issues) the adapt and the sequel? Im also selling Aliens vs Predator vs Witchblade vs The Darkness (3 issues) which seems to be globally like by everyone here. Kick ass art too. Please let me know. I can sell u everything listed above for $25 plus shipping. As always, please let me know. Thanks.

predxeno

predxeno

I already have the prequels (sorry,  :(), I don't think I need the adapt (though, I'll think about it), but as for the Aliens vs Predator vs Witchblade vs The Darkness...is it Mindbender or Overkill?  If it's the latter, I'll get it.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Dont buy the sequel. It was total garbage.

predxeno

predxeno

I have to get it if only to find out what happened to the survivors of the movie.  Don't post spoilers, please.

Kinyo

Kinyo

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Oct 07, 2010, 04:46:48 PM
No cosbabies huh? Than ur not a true fan!!!!!!! :D
I want real ones.. Cosbabies are just too.. cute lolz

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 09, 2010, 04:59:25 PM
I have to get it if only to find out what happened to the survivors of the movie.  Don't post spoilers, please.
Im sorry but basically nothing happens.
Its dumb and its better you just read a good description than waste your money.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300479189470&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Rare original concept art that was found in the Night of the Demons archive, but actually has sketches of the early version of Predator design, which Steve Johnson and XFX worked on before Kevin Peter Hall was cast (originally the Predator was called "Hunter" and was to be played by Jean Claude Van Damme).

Measures 14" x 17".

predxeno

predxeno

I'm seeking to purchase one of the Limited Edition Fox 75th Anniversary posters featuring the original Alien film.  Note: the poster has to be in New condition.

predxeno

predxeno

Looking for a Predators 3-disc Walmart exclusive Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital Copy set.  Walmart sticker needs to still be attached.  It needs to be as if I went into Walmart and picked up a copy myself.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Why not go to Walmart yourself, or buy one off ebay? :D

Blades

Blades

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Nov 15, 2010, 10:01:37 PM
There aint no Walmart in spain ;)

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Nov 15, 2010, 10:01:37 PM

I'm stuck at college with no car. :(  I've already searched ebay and I want a Brand New one, not a Like New one.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Try Amazon.com Predxeno, I have had success in finding specialty collector items in various conditions including new. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed