The Market Place

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 14, 2006, 03:37:59 PM

Author
The Market Place (Read 194,857 times)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Christian87n on Aug 06, 2010, 08:05:43 PM
I'm looking to sell my Wolf Predator mask from sideshow collectibles. It's in excellent condition since it's been stored instead of displayed. The battery for the laser is still new. It's #0372 out of the 1000 that were made. I can't post pics of it because my camera is damaged, and my phone doesn't have a camera. If interested, PM me or email me at chrism0015@hotmail.com. I don't know how much I want for it at the moment, but it was $300 new. No low ballers please.

Thanks.

P.S. I know that my post count is low, but i visit the site frequently, I just don't post. If you want to see if I'm reputable, look me up in B15sentra.net or Toyotanation.com. Same screenname. Thanks and Good Luck!

Did you read the post above yours?

Christian87n

Christian87n

Quote from: RidgeTop on Aug 07, 2010, 08:27:05 AM
Quote from: Christian87n on Aug 06, 2010, 08:05:43 PM
I'm looking to sell my Wolf Predator mask from sideshow collectibles. It's in excellent condition since it's been stored instead of displayed. The battery for the laser is still new. It's #0372 out of the 1000 that were made. I can't post pics of it because my camera is damaged, and my phone doesn't have a camera. If interested, PM me or email me at chrism0015@hotmail.com. I don't know how much I want for it at the moment, but it was $300 new. No low ballers please.

Thanks.

P.S. I know that my post count is low, but i visit the site frequently, I just don't post. If you want to see if I'm reputable, look me up in B15sentra.net or Toyotanation.com. Same screenname. Thanks and Good Luck!

Did you read the post above yours?

lol. I missed it. I was half asleep when I posted. Thanks for the heads up.

RUMADMAN

RUMADMAN

WTT/WTB::: Hot Toys MMS48 Predator 2 Elder Predator, AVP Ancient Elders, Predator 1 or 2 Figures....

yes yes yes... yet another boardie looking for this figure.. what can i say... It dosent have to be mint in box. just as long as its complete. no box is required either. any who if you wanna trade, sell, trade with some cash. let me know. here is what i have to offer trade wise..

HAVES

Hot Toys 1/6th scale
---Aliens---
Apone, Hudson, Ripley, Vasquez, Drake, Powerloader
all have been assembled and displayed. all in good condition. some of power loader hose connectors are broken.
6 Alien eggs from the snap kits.

---AVP---
Elder Predator box only with inserts in good condition x2
Snap kits Predators scar, celtic, chopper, stealth scar. alien(missing foot)
---AVP-R---
Wolf predator miscellaneous  parts
Wolf Predator original box with inserts good condition

---Predator 2---
Lost Predator (MIB)
Guardian Predator (MIB)
Predator 2 box and inserts only
Predator 2 Battle Damaged box  and inserts only

---Terminator----
Battle Damaged T-800 (MIB)
Judgement day T-800 (MIB)

Hot Toys 1/4 inch scale
---Predator---
Predator bust

Sideshow
---Predator---
P1 EX DIO opened and displayed good condition
---Predator 2---
P2 EX DIO opened and displayed good condition

---Marvel---
Spiderman 1:1 Life size bust displayed  good condition with both boxes.
Iron Man EX LSB Bust.... has some paint chips comes with both boxes

----Star Wars----
Darth Vader Ex (MIB)
Utapau Trooper Ex (MIB)
Stormtrooper Ex (MIB)

----GI-JOE----
Snakes Eyes Ex (MIB)

3A Ashley Wood 1/6 th figures
----TK----
AKI opened and displayed for a bit. complete with box

----WWR----
Large Martin - Panda - Big Red - Night Watchman - all new in box not displayed

Bramble - Deep Powder used complete tight joints - Euro Defense (Arm is broken) complete.

----3A Misc----
2nd year Bamba boss.... (MIB)new...
Entreat toy catalog...

---Bowen---
Grendel Prime full size statue displayed in good condition. art box only no brown shipping box.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Looking for Microman Alien Warrior for under $15

spinksy

spinksy

Desperatley looking for AvP three war issue 1 comic - i've got all other but just cant seem to be able to find issue 1 to buy!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've had a quick flick on Ebay and some international sellers have them in but there's some dodgy P&P charges.

Have you tried Forbidden Planet?

spinksy

spinksy

yeah the shipping prices from US are silly!

cant find it on forbidden planet either ???

Freak_Zombie

Freak_Zombie

Quote from: spinksy on Aug 13, 2010, 06:22:00 AM
Desperatley looking for AvP three war issue 1 comic - i've got all other but just cant seem to be able to find issue 1 to buy!

Hey I'm pretty sure I've seen it in my local comic store. I'm currently in australia melbourne. Would you like me to help me get it for you? :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Don't you have a local nearby? They can order them in.

spinksy

spinksy

Quote from: Freak_Zombie on Aug 14, 2010, 03:55:48 AM

Hey I'm pretty sure I've seen it in my local comic store. I'm currently in australia melbourne. Would you like me to help me get it for you? :)

hey, thanks for the offer - I went to my local comic/figure shop and asked them if they can get it for me (they said they're going to call me and let me know when they know if they can get it) so ill let you know. thanks for the offer :)

Freak_Zombie

Freak_Zombie

Quote from: spinksy on Aug 14, 2010, 03:04:10 PM
Quote from: Freak_Zombie on Aug 14, 2010, 03:55:48 AM

hey, thanks for the offer - I went to my local comic/figure shop and asked them if they can get it for me (they said they're going to call me and let me know when they know if they can get it) so ill let you know. thanks for the offer :)
No worries dude. Hope you get it! If the shop can't get it for ya, I'd be more than happy to help a fellow alien/predator fan out. :) Anyway I'm not really digging the story so far but the covers for these comics are just simply amazing.

Wolf91

Wolf91

Anyone from Singapore that is selling their Predator 2 7 inch figure done by Mcfarlane?

Freak_Zombie

Freak_Zombie

Quote from: Wolf91 on Aug 15, 2010, 01:20:15 PM
Anyone from Singapore that is selling their Predator 2 7 inch figure done by Mcfarlane?

Hey! I'm from Singapore too. I might know someone who has it, just drop me an email and I'll have my friend contact you. My email is angeltvs_loves_deedee     at hotmail.com :)

meanstreak

meanstreak

For trade - New and sealed McFarlane Stealth Celtic Pred for an out of the package regular Celtic Pred.  Anyone need to clear some shelf space?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You have the Stealth Celtic, just to be clear?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed