The Market Place

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 14, 2006, 03:37:59 PM

Author
The Market Place (Read 194,767 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Dude its the Mrs. She's draining me dollar. Hoping to actually get a new gun for me soon.

alienfan95610

alienfan95610

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 26, 2009, 11:24:26 AM
I'm also selling this:

http://images.google.co.uk/url?source=imgres&ct=tbn&q=http://www.alienscollection.com/pins.gif&usg=AFQjCNGKb-4JfYMuWNhCjJGhVMEKiJlamg

5 Alien pins signed and number of artist John Bolton. They're MIB with the wrapping still. The set is numbered 631/1500. Looking £10 + 3.50 P&P.

Am interested in the pin set....are you willing to ship to the US?...If so, quote me a price in American dollars (with shipping cost).... ;)

Frog

Frog

Edit:  I did not end up getting AvP.  I'm waiting for a pricedrop.

BUGZ

BUGZ

Hi there,

I am currently sizing down on my collection and thought I would sell off my Alien War Facehugger. It was originally bought for £120 when Alien War launched in Glasgow. It is 1:1 scale. As it has been displayed it has slight damage to the fingers due to the latex eroding.

I am looking for atleast £100 for it. But open to offers around £80 - £90.

P&P should work out at £5.

Paypal only guys.

Here are some pictures of the prop.

Cheers

Bri 8)

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Wow...yours is even dirtier than mine! Never have found a way to clean it that I would feel safe trying. If this offer's still open in about a month's time, I'll be seriously considering it...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've got an autographed copy of South Sea China for grabs. £20 inc P&P. Any takers?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Photo of South Sea China -

I'm also selling a set of 4 production used storyboards from Aliens. They depict the Jordan's ATV approaching the Derelict. Comes with a copy of Les Dear's letter of employment from Fox and a certificate of authenticity. Am looking for £50 inc P&P. Never been displayed.

HunterWarrior

HunterWarrior

Figured I should post up this in here incase some of you avp/pred fans wants on this.

Iam selling my Predator Costume. The suit has costed me over 5k, from painting, all the pieces to the suit, dreads ect, electronics and what not. Part of the sale too "which is incorporated" into the sale is the costume case I bought for it. It has a life time guarantee on it. The case is called the Pellican 1630 case. This thing can go through anything..trust me i tested it lol.

Brieflt go over the suit here, the suit is a avp based suit with some customized options on it, such as. A Alien vs Predator Requiem Cannon on it that can be put in 2 different position, in the activated mode where its over your shoulder or the inclosed position where its tucked back which youll see in the pics. The self destruct gaunt has lights that flicker like in the movies. You have your wrist blade gaunt which you can set the length of the blades to which you deem fit, I usually have them fully extended :) . The bio "helmet" isnt included unfortuneatly but if your looken for the same one I can point you in the direction needed to get one. The one I had had lasers in it and the guy who makes them can include that for yah if you like. You get the mask which is foam filled, with dreads and dread rings. All the armor.

The price on this big bad boy is actually a really smoken deal for whom ever gets it, and iam not saying that just cause iam selling it. I did pay over 5k...If you really care to how much i really spend ill gladly tell yah but its alot lol. Iam selling it for 3500 (usd) that includes the case that costed me 400.00 (usd). For a suit like this and what was put into it you wont find a better deal, straight out. Your probably asking like I would why such a deal or why am i selling so cheep. Well to be honest if I sold it at the same price i bought everything i problably wouldnt get it since its over 5k, secondly things finacially for me are pretty strained so pretty much Ive lowered the price drastically just to take in some money that would greatly help me atm "bills ect". I will ship where ever you are but you must cover the cost. The suit is sold as is. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Im a straight shooter unlike alot of sellers out there.

Also here are my measurements for yah. Iam about 5'9, 169-181lbs, waist is rouphly around 38-40. The suit fitted me pretty good, wasnt tight or anything but was pretty much a perfect fit. But there is room if someone is just abit taller or shorter and maybe has a wider waist ect.

PICTURES

above: Iam the one on the right.

above:Avpr cannon attached to a avp styled backpack.

above: Iam in the middle.

Link: http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f141/Hard_Head/Jeremy-Elderpredators%20Suit%20Build/

above: the link is the link to the construction of the entire suit from start to finish, also includes a video of the suit. Again any questions feel free to ask.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've got an autographed copy of South Sea China for grabs. £15 inc P&P. Any takers?

DvsAQ

DvsAQ

Hey Guys,

I'm not a new user but had to re-register as I haven't been around for a while.

Anyway, I'm looking to sell my aliens Collection, I have some really great items, all in pristine condition, having only been on display in my computer room. I have all orginal boxes. I live in Scotland, UK and wish to sell only to other UK residents for postage reasons. I have enclosed pictures of some of my items. Message me for price details.

Thanks guys.

Pictures

I have another one of these brand new(boxed)

I have another of the central Large Alien(boxed and brand new)

This is the original and the (brown) repaint version, both brand new and boxed.

I have some more stuff that I'll upload pics of in a few days. Cheers.

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Why is someone always selling something like this just after I make a big purchase?...it happened when Hicks sold off his concept art as well...

InfestedGoat

InfestedGoat

Check you PM.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 16, 2010, 06:00:49 PM
I'm also selling a set of 4 production used storyboards from Aliens. They depict the Jordan's ATV approaching the Derelict. Comes with a copy of Les Dear's letter of employment from Fox and a certificate of authenticity. Am looking for £50 inc P&P. Never been displayed.

Open to offers.

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

Quote from: DvsAQ on Feb 02, 2010, 08:35:35 PM

This is the original and the (brown) repaint version, both brand new and boxed.

sorta alien noob question:

In the movie they where black or brown? and why does everyone like... make a brown "variant"?

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Different suits were painted in different schemes for the film. IIRC, the majority weren't really painted either way, it was just the lighting that made them look whatever color the scene needed them to look.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed