The Market Place

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 14, 2006, 03:37:59 PM

Author
The Market Place (Read 194,574 times)

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Does anyone have an AVP poster(any game)and does anyone have a Alien 3 poster and anyone selling any A/P/AVP garment thanks.

LAWNMOWERMAN

LAWNMOWERMAN

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jul 27, 2015, 12:18:01 AM
Does anyone have an AVP poster(any game)and does anyone have a Alien 3 poster and anyone selling any A/P/AVP garment thanks.

which A3 cover are you looking for ?

i got my A3 poster from here
http://www.moviepostershop.com/alien-3-movie-poster-1991

you might also try
http://www.allposters.com/-st/Predator-Movies-Posters_c20958_.htm

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I grabbed one off eBay many moons ago. Very very nice poster. Might be worth having a flick around there.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 27, 2015, 07:25:50 AM
I grabbed one off eBay many moons ago. Very very nice poster. Might be worth having a flick around there.
Thanks

Quote from: LAWNMOWERMAN on Jul 27, 2015, 07:02:17 AM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jul 27, 2015, 12:18:01 AM

which A3 cover are you looking for ?

i got my A3 poster from here
http://www.moviepostershop.com/alien-3-movie-poster-1991

you might also try
http://www.allposters.com/-st/Predator-Movies-Posters_c20958_.htm
Thanks dude i am having a look around

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

I have been looking for Predator 2 garments in Ebay and i cant find any anyone know any other website.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Specifically Predator 2?

THE CITY HUNTER

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Hey all. Turns out after moving I discovered I am actually missing a few figures MOC or New in Box. I am looking for the following:
Series 3 Predator Classic
Series 3 Predator House
Series 6 Warrior Predator
Series 8 Jungle Encounter Dutch
Alien v Predator TRU 2 Pack
Predator/Predator 2 TRU 2 Pack Berserker/City Hunter

I am looking for these for a FAIR price. No scaplers, no nonsense. I am in the USA and would like to buy from USA if possible to avoid import fees/extra shipping expenses. Thanks all. I would really appreciate completing my NECA collection.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

It has been a month just wanted to ask again does anyone have predator merchandise including garments.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Aug 25, 2015, 02:18:51 PM
It has been a month just wanted to ask again does anyone have predator merchandise including garments.
There's a selection here:
http://www.redbubble.com/shop/predator+2+design+t-shirts

Also check Amazon... there are lots of interesting designs there

razeak

razeak

WTB Alien 3 for NES (cartridge/instructions/box) in good or better condition. Paying $40 shipped. PM pics if you have a copy please.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Sep 03, 2015, 12:52:27 AM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Aug 25, 2015, 02:18:51 PM
There's a selection here:
http://www.redbubble.com/shop/predator+2+design+t-shirts

Also check Amazon... there are lots of interesting designs there
Finally thank you.

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Anybody selling custom Colonial Marine Figures in a lot? Or anyone have any 7 inch human figures we could make a deal on? I make stop motions on youtube (My channel is MrALIENSVSPREDATOR) and I need at least a dozen or so of these figures! -thanks

azeemurill

azeemurill

So my father is moving and I can no longer use my old room as a storage place for all my old stuff. And with cupboards, dressers, closets and the underside of my bed stuffed full of Aliens, Predator and AVP stuff, I've got a lot of things to move just in the AVP category. 

So I have to ship all of my things out, and thinking I'd sell/trade the extra items or the ones I'm just no longer interested in keeping. The stuff is shipping one way or another, whether it's to my place or sold/traded to another AVP collector.

But the catch is I live in an entirely different country than my father, and will have about a month back home this December to deal with all my stuff for the move. So I'm posting this now to see if there is any interest and if so to try and figure out deals so that I can ship stuff out quickly (and also so I have time to also enjoy my vacation/time at home).

Since I'm trying to pack things up to move, if you are only interested in single specific comic/card/figure etc., it's not really worth my time, as it's not really saving me any packing, and in fact creates more. Sorry about that.

Not really a poster at all on here just a lurker, but if you are concerned I've done tons of successful online trades over the years on Pojo (Yugioh card trades), Heroscapers (Heroscape Trades), Itswickedfun (Horroclix Trades) and have more than 2000 feedback on ebay (though no sales there, just purchases).

Want photos? No problem! I will definitely take some, but only if there is interest in the particular item and of course when I'm actually back home and have access to my stuff. I don't have photos of all the stuff I'm selling right now, but I do have photos of the part of my collection I had in cupboards I took several years ago. Those are posted in the Post Your Collection thread, at least as proof that I've got some of the stuff.

Anyways here's the list of what I've got to trade/sell (will likely add more later):

Horrorclix Aliens, Predator and Queen AVP sets + Limited Edition Mail away Cloaking Predator (All New + Sealed)

Aliens Deluxe Playset (Tree House Kids) + # of Swarm Packs (All New + Sealed, can't remember the number of Swarm Packs I've got)

McFarlane Aliens, Predator and AVP figures (Random quality, some heavily used/damaged and missing parts, others good to great and I for sure have a sealed AVP Elder Predator, mix of the movie Maniacs and AVP stuff)

Kenner Aliens and Predator figures (Tons of em, most are opened but a few are sealed, duplicates of many. I'm sure some parts are missing on some, and others are damaged. I don't think I have many vehicles, maybe the power loader?)

McFarlane AVP Series 2 Playsets (Set of 4, all New + Sealed)

Huge Collection of Aliens Predator CCG + Terminator CCG Cards (Several thousand Aliens Predator ones, and at least 1.5x as many Terminator ones. I believe 2 sealed decks each of Aliens, Predator and Marines, and I think the same for Skynet and Resistance)

Multiple Collections of Aliens, Predator and AVP comics (All the classic Dark Horse stuff. 3 collections, meaning bunches of all different comics, with increasing number of comics with smallest bunch at 80 and I think the bigger one is close to 200 or so. Those are composed of complete sets, incomplete sets, singles and graphic novels. I think I've also got around 100 extras in a comic box beyond those three collections. Given how many I had I didn't have bags for all of them, but I think they are in good condition, they've been sitting in boxes/dressers for years)

Limited Edition AVP DVD Set with Grid Alien and Celtic Predator Bust (Blockbuster exclusive I think, New + Sealed)

Lots of other random items I can't really think of right now (eg. Aliens Punching Bag)

What am I looking for:

Cash
Amazon Gift Cards
Bizarro, Hardcore Horror, or Splatterpunk books
Heroscape Game (the games, boosters, individual sets)
Anything Aliens, Predator or AVP I don't own
Other stuff? Let me know what you've got to trade, I may be interested.

So all this stuff is located in Canada, and I can offer shipping from both Canada and the US (as my father lives close enough to the border). If you are making a money offer, keep it separate from shipping costs to where ever you are. I'll only charge the exact shipping amount (can provide receipt if needed), and for whatever type of shipping you want, I can ship out courier or mail.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Do you have many of the Resurrection expansion for the CCG?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed