The Market Place

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 14, 2006, 03:37:59 PM

Author
The Market Place (Read 194,063 times)

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

Hello I'm looking for a NECA Series 2 Alien 35th Anniversary Xenomorph.  I have $ and trading opportunities if anyone is interested...

ronaldlimz

ronaldlimz

hi guys!
letting go 200USD, buyer pays shipping. Cheers ! PM or add me on facebook

predxeno

predxeno

If anyone has the Dealer Marketing Packet for the Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem trading card set from InkWorks, I would like to purchase it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Whilst we're on the topic of trading cards, if anyone has the Alien Legacy binder, I'd like to get my hands on one please.

Quarax

Quarax

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 05, 2015, 09:08:26 AM
Whilst we're on the topic of trading cards, if anyone has the Alien Legacy binder, I'd like to get my hands on one please.

They released a binder for that?

predxeno

predxeno

They released one when the series came out, it's quite rare now from what I understand.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: predxeno on Mar 07, 2015, 02:37:12 AM
They released one when the series came out, it's quite rare now from what I understand.

It is. I've got the AvP and AvPR ones but the Legacy one is quite hard to get a hold of. I saw a fella put one up in the UK on eBay but was pickup only. Messaged him to ask if he'd ship but no answer and no-one bid on the thing either. Was gutted.  :-\

predxeno

predxeno

Ouch, what was so impossible about shipping a binder? ???  Meanwhile, I just heard from a reputable Inkworks seller and there seems to be a good possibility that the Dealer Marketing Packet in looking for never existed in the first place.  Well, that's one rare item off my back. :). Though, to any prospective seller who thinks they do have this mysterious packet, I won't say no if they think they have it and are willing to sell.  Just send me a pic first.

Ghostwalker

Ghostwalker

Hello, I'm looking for NECA Aliens, Marines and Predator figures. Priorities right now are:

Predalien
Queen
Colonial Marines Helmets/Armor, Pulse Rifles.
Big Chap

I have a ton of Craig Windrix's, which I plan to modify into generic Privates and Corporals. So I'll have a lot of spare flame throwers.

I have a bunch of other Alien Predator and marine stuff, so let me know what you're looking for and we'll see if we can strike a deal!

Thanks

bobby brown

bobby brown

if we have any fans living in scandinavia, or sweden in particular, I am selling my MCfarlane alien queen.

I added some stuff to sweeten the deal.

http://www.tradera.com/item/290923/228752051/deluxe-alien-queen-alien-warrior-action-diorama

predxeno

predxeno

I just completed my Inkworks AVPR trading card set collection. ;D  Now, the last AVPR collectible I need is the Predalien Maquette; if anybody happens to have this item and is willing to sell for a reasonable price (original price is $849.99, I'm not paying $2,000+ for it like one guy is selling it for on eBay) then I'm open to buying.  Original box with maquette piece is preferred.

EDIT: Obviously, since this is an older piece limited to only 500, I will allow for some inflation in price but as I said above, there's a limit to how much room I can give.

DorsalTubes

DorsalTubes

I have the following mint-in-package NECA figures for sale. They were birthday gifts, but I'm afraid I just don't have the space. Any reasonable offers will be considered, and I might be more open to negotiate if you're interested in a larger batch. Thanks!

Alien Series 2

Alien Series 3

Predator Series 13

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Where are you based? What sort of price are you looking for?

DorsalTubes

DorsalTubes

I'm located within the US, but I can probably ship internationally. The retail price for each set is about $60-$70, but I can let them go for a bit less than that, especially if someone wants to take all of them.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: DorsalTubes on Apr 12, 2015, 10:50:00 PM
I have the following mint-in-package NECA figures for sale. They were birthday gifts, but I'm afraid I just don't have the space. Any reasonable offers will be considered, and I might be more open to negotiate if you're interested in a larger batch. Thanks!

Alien Series 2
http://www.mintconditioncustom.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/NECA_Aliens_Series-2_01.jpg
Alien Series 3

Predator Series 13

Could you post real pictures please?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed