The Market Place

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 14, 2006, 03:37:59 PM

Author
The Market Place (Read 194,771 times)

meanstreak

meanstreak

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 30, 2014, 11:10:02 AM
How much are you selling the Predalien for? I assume this is the NECA figure?

Sorry not gotten back in weeks, I was moving and in-between ISP's.  From AVPR I have the NECA masked wolf, unmasked mouth open wolf and Predalien, all sealed.  I honestly don't know what to ask for them as I've only just decided to have a clear out and not researched prices yet. 

I have a pretty big collection and I think I'm ready to move all of it.  Lots of sealed stuff plus some loose figs too, both McFarlane and NECA.  I'll post a complete list tomorrow.

Zenstoren

Zenstoren

Anybody with a NECA 8'' scale Guardian predator in the UK? They're such a pain to find... Loose is fine too!

meanstreak

meanstreak

Quote from: Zenstoren on Jul 26, 2014, 10:29:32 AM
Anybody with a NECA 8'' scale Guardian predator in the UK? They're such a pain to find... Loose is fine too!

I just posted my entire collection in the merch board, and I need to sell.  Please take a look!  I'm in the USA but I mail international all the time (I sell phone screen protectors.)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: meanstreak on Jul 26, 2014, 05:37:31 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 30, 2014, 11:10:02 AM
How much are you selling the Predalien for? I assume this is the NECA figure?

Sorry not gotten back in weeks, I was moving and in-between ISP's.  From AVPR I have the NECA masked wolf, unmasked mouth open wolf and Predalien, all sealed.  I honestly don't know what to ask for them as I've only just decided to have a clear out and not researched prices yet. 

I have a pretty big collection and I think I'm ready to move all of it.  Lots of sealed stuff plus some loose figs too, both McFarlane and NECA.  I'll post a complete list tomorrow.

No worries mate. Look forward to the list!

Quarax

Quarax

I'm selling a matchbook used to promote Alien for $4.99.

Quarax

Quarax

I'm also selling the SDCC 2014 exclusive Alien Blu-ray for $29.99.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I want to sell all of my loose Alien and Predator figures. Anyone know how to go about grading?

Zenstoren

Zenstoren

No idea, but can you provide a list? I'll probably want most of them. Why are you selling out of interest?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'd like to make room for other figures I already own plus I could use the money. Zee list, monsieur:

McFarlane
Movie Maniacs 7 Corporal Hicks (regular version)
Movie Maniacs 6 Alien Resurrection Warrior
Movie Maniacs 6 Alien3 Runner
Movie Maniacs 6 Predator 2
7" Alien Warrior from Aliens
7" Alien Drone from Alien
12" Predator
12" Alien
12" Cloaked Scar Predator
12" Grid Alien
All the AvP Figures from Series 1 & 2, sans the Cloaked Celtic Predator

NECA
All AvP:R figures, sans SDCC 2008 Exclusive Wolf and battle-damaged Wolf variants
Two 7" Aliens Warriors from 2011; two versions were released, one in brown and the other in blue
7" Kane's Son (V1)

FlowBizkit

FlowBizkit

Doom, you got a PM.

FlowBizkit

FlowBizkit

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a NECA Predalien (prefered open mouth) with base in  very good condition.
It does'nt need to be boxed.

I'd prefer European trade caused by tax regulations and customs, I am from Germany.

Please send me your offers with pictures via mail to

flowbizkit[at]gmail.com

Kind regards
Flo

Ahmetal

Ahmetal

Hi there - serious buyer here looking to purchase my second dog alien maquette. I'm Located in the tristate area near DC. IF anyone has the alien 3 dog alien sideshow maquette and is considering rehoming it, please let me know, a pm with details would be great, I can provide the perfect forever home ;) Thanks.

georgeromero

georgeromero

I have Scar and Celtic Predator (McFarlane), both loose & good condition. I'dlike to trade them for Neca Predator figures.
Also i do have other AvP figures all three broken: Elder Predator from AvP with broken leg, Aliens (one with broken torso, the other one with broken tail)

If anyone's interested pm me.

ronaldlimz

ronaldlimz

Have these mint is sealed clamshells ... offer me guys ! buyer pays for shipping...letting it all go.
The missus dislikes monster figurines around the house.

you may PM or email me at ronaldlimbb@gmail.com for further details...
cheers guys !

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 23, 2014, 02:12:41 PM
I'm going to be selling my collection of loose figures soon. It includes all the base figures from AvP Series 1 by McFarlane, all the figures from Series 2, all the Movie Maniacs figures minus the Alien Queen, and all the base AvP:R figures released by NECA. If you're interested, let me know. I'll talk numbers but know that this will not go for cheap.

Hey guys, just an update: this is official now. I'm going to list it on eBay soon, so if anyone wants first dibs, let me know! $450 for the whole set. Sorry but I'm not selling individual figures. What you see is what you get.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed