The Market Place

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 14, 2006, 03:37:59 PM

Author
The Market Place (Read 192,147 times)

Machiko Naguchi

Machiko Naguchi

Yeah, I am looking at some on there at the moment. There is a Legacy one with full set and special promos and such but its from UK and over $100 :(

USG Ishimura

USG Ishimura

M577 Armored Personnel Carrier Blueprints
Complete with Exterior & Interior Views and Technical Data
24x36" Print on Translucent Mylar

Today marks the release of the third blueprint I have produced, the others being the USCSS Nostromo (2009) and the USSS Sulaco (2011).  Complete with full exterior views, it also includes interior section views of the vehicle; diagrams of the vehicles weaponry including the top-mounted turret, front-mounted gatling cannon and DSGR missile launchers; and the Roto-Dynamic Industries direct-drive in-wheel motor system.

With the exterior of the APC being fabricated over an aircraft towing vehicle and the interior being built as a separate set, because of the 'Tardis' effect where the set seems larger than the vehicle, constructing an accurate blueprint of the PAC interior has long been a challenge. What I have produced is the result of much research of the movie as a viewer– basically hitting pause on the bluray – mixed in with my own 'best-guess' real-world interpretations of the areas of the vehicle interior we don't see in the movie.

The result is a technical blueprint which faithfully uses the 'what if it was real' methodology used by many blueprint illustrators of classic science-fiction. With real-world technologies such as the In-Wheel Direct-Drive motor now in 2014 being created by Protean Electric and the micro gas turbine recently used by Jaguar in their concept C-X75 motorcar, we are no longer stuck with the engines and trans-axles of 1986 and trying to fit their mechanical size and bulk into the vehicle, which on previous attempts, would always seem to clash with what we saw on the interior set of the movie.

Whether you are looking for the location of the micro gas turbine engine or the direct-drive motors that make the wheels turn, or the gunner targeting system or the tactical operations center and the storage for the U571C Remote Sentry Units, or just want a good print to put on your wall, this M577 AAPC blueprint is an attempt to answer.

AVAILABLE NOW - Contact hydride-ion (at) live.com for payment details (Paypal Accepted)
24x36" Translucent Mylar

$50 USD including Shipping worldwide
APC Print plus either Nostromo or Sulaco = $80 USD (package price) including Shipping worldwide
APC, Nostromo and Sulaco blueprints = $110 USD (package price) including Shipping worldwide
Allow 28 days for Delivery

insanityisorange

insanityisorange

hi there we have a snowglobe for sale. only 1500 pieces worldwide. this one is boxed and comes with original certificate. in great condition as its been under the bed for 8 years. looking for around £120 for it. ono. has to be uk only unfortunately cos it weighs a lot and the postal costs would be outrageous. its the same as the 1 in photo. couldn't get a decent photo of ours cos the flash kept blurring it but will send photos to any1 interested

judge death

judge death

I´m on the hunt for this one, the rare alien queen statue released in 1997:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XY9vQwR2eLM/UJrduWkbEmI/AAAAAAAAicU/uxMUlbDSYL0/s1600/newborn_queen.jpg

So does anyone here have it and want to sell? :)

Zenstoren

Zenstoren

I'm searching for an AVP:R wolf predator figure! Preferably masked too :3

Also if you have a predalien, I'd buy that too. Doesn't need to be mint, loose is just as good.

Zenstoren

Zenstoren

Any AVPR predators out there?

Master

Master

I`m looking for Albino Predator NECA, from Europe (Poland preferably). New or used I don`t really care.

meanstreak

meanstreak

Quote from: Zenstoren on Jun 01, 2014, 11:22:08 PM

I have masked Wolf and the Predalien I'm considering selling, what's your offer?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm going to be selling my collection of loose figures soon. It includes all the base figures from AvP Series 1 by McFarlane, all the figures from Series 2, all the Movie Maniacs figures minus the Alien Queen, and all the base AvP:R figures released by NECA. If you're interested, let me know. I'll talk numbers but know that this will not go for cheap.

Zenstoren

Zenstoren

Quote from: meanstreak on Jun 23, 2014, 12:37:21 PM
Quote from: Zenstoren on Jun 01, 2014, 11:22:08 PM

I have masked Wolf and the Predalien I'm considering selling, what's your offer?

Lose or packaged?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Loose. I saw your PM; still interested?

Zenstoren

Zenstoren

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 25, 2014, 11:21:01 AM
Loose. I saw your PM; still interested?

Yep!

Do you reside in the UK?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

No, Canada.

meanstreak

meanstreak

My masked Wolf and Predalien are sealed, I'm in Texas.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

How much are you selling the Predalien for? I assume this is the NECA figure?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed