The Market Place

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 14, 2006, 03:37:59 PM

Author
The Market Place (Read 194,599 times)

fuddes

fuddes

I used to work at a film studio (I'll let you guess which one), and collected a large number of Hot Toys, Sideshow Collectibles and other figures. But I'm buying a house soon, so it's time to clear these out. Most of these were production samples. Many include the original shipping boxes with address labels addressed to the studio. If the shipping box is in the photo, then it's included.

Hot Toys 14" Predators: Berserker - 2 available
$245 each

Hot Toys 12" Predators: Royce
$300

Hot Toys 14" Predators: Falconer
$215

Hot Toys 14" Predators: Tracker
$185

Hot Toys 12" Predators: Noland
$160

Includes shipping box. Photo shows figure with and without mask (there aren't two figures).

Hot Toys 14" Predator 2: Guardian Predator
$240

Predator Mask accessory for MMS90
$30

Hot Toys 16" Alien Big Chap
$335

Hot Toys 7-8" Alien Big Chap vinyl
$80

Roswell 1:3 scale Aliens A-2 bust
$400

This thing is gigantic (box is 20" tall), and I believe it was only sold in Japan. Box has some light wear, but has never been opened.

Sideshow Collectibles 15" Battle Damaged Predator bust
$275

Comes with shipping box. 750 made. The reticle (three dots) on the left lights up. This thing is big (1:1 scale). Really makes me amazed at how huge Predators would be in real life!

Sideshow Collectibles 13" Alien Resurrection diorama
$350

Comes with shipping box. 13" tall, 14" wide, 7" diameter.

Sideshow Collectibles 16" AvP Requiem diorama
$425

Huge! 16" tall, 16" wide, 10.5" deep. Comes with shipping box.

Sideshow Collectibles 12" Predator in wooden crate
$400

I'm unable to find this figure listed anywhere, but the packaging looks similar to Sideshow wooden crates from the past. This figure is #1000/1000 and was made in 2005. Perhaps it was only sold in Japan? If anyone has any info, let me know. It is ridiculously heavy and amazing quality.

Kubrick 11" (400%) Alien
$70

Kubrick 11" (400%) Aliens - 2 available
$70 each

Kaiyodo Revoltech: 6" Alien 001
$30

Kaiyodo Revoltech: 6" Alien Warrior 016
$30

Kaiyodo Revoltech: 6" Alien Queen 018
$80

underbound

underbound

How about we trade,You give me those and I slowly walk away with them.
But this is the time I wish I had money to give away cuz id buy those hot toys figures right now!

xangelx

xangelx

Hey Guys,
I'm new here, been collecting Alien/Aliens stuff for a while and just came across these figures (Hot Toys Aliens Snap kits). I'm trying to track down as many as possible. Don't care if they are loose or packaged. Please msg me if you have some and are interested in selling or can point me in the right direction.

Also in the market for an Aoshima Dropship.

Thanks!

Also just to clarify these are what I'm looking for:

alienfan95610

alienfan95610

Hey guys, I'm a collector that's ready to sell off his collection. Not looking to sell on Ebay or other sites. If your a forum member that lives in the Northern California area message me for details about what I have for sale. Thanks.

Yautja

Yautja

Hey everyone,

Im considering selling of my comic and graphic novel collection. Thought I would post on here to see if anyone is interested before I go to ebay. Im in UK but may consider US postage.

Here is just some of what I am selling. I will post more soon, including limited editions and signed books. These are all in mint condition with back covers and sleeves.

Some of what is here,

Alien 3 Complete Set
Aliens Genocide 1-4 (Complete Set)
Aliens 1-6  (Complete Set)           
Aliens Colonial Marines 1-12 (Complete Set)
Aliens Earth War 1 - 4 (Complete Set)
Predator Cold War 1-4 (Complete Set)
Aliens vs Predator (Complete Set)
Predator Race War graphic novel
Aliens Beserker 1 - 4 (Complete Set)
Aliens Stronhold 1 - 4 (Complete Set)
Deadleiest of species keepsake
Deadleiest of species Platimum Cover #1
Deadleiest of species Graphic Novel
Tarzan vs Predator graphic novel
Predator Original Gaphic novel
Aliens sacrafice
Judge Dredd vs Pred 1 - 3 (Complete Set)
Superman vs Aliens 1 graphic novel
Batman Aliens Two graphic novel
Superman Aliens 2 God War
Superman vs Pred gaphic novel
Pred hell and hot water graphic novel
Batman vs Predator 2 1 -4 (Complete Set)
Batman vs predator 3  #1 signed
Aliens Apocalypse 1 - 4 (Complete Set)
Superman Aliens (Complete Set)
Superman Aliens signed
Superman Aliens 2 1 - 4
Predreator original 1 - 4 (Complete Set)
Dark horse presents
Predator Xenogenisis # 1
Pred vs Magnvs Robot Fighter #1

More to come!

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Just so people know, NECA just announced their clear stands were for sale on their eBay storefront. These are for their 7inch figures and have a peg in them for the feet holes. Purchased two 10 packs. Will post pics when I get them and see if they were worth it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm looking for both Predalien 7" figures from NECA, MIB. Anyone selling?

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Got them today but I'm working and have plans tonight. Will be posting pics later... So far they seem pretty good

Yautja

Yautja

Selling my Alien Special Edition Bust, this is the larger one at 9.25 inches tall. One of my favorite pieces. Looks really nice. Regret having to sell it.

Number 503 of 5000. Looking for £70. Also, UK only. Would cost to much to post to US.

Yautja

Yautja

Alien Special Bust still for sale, reduced to £50.

Vark_

Vark_

I don't mean to disappoint you, but maybe still a little bit overpriced, a really patient buyer can find better deals on the web.
For instance I got mine 2 months ago for 50€ including shipping costs (the bust was sold 40€, approximately £35).

Good luck though  ;)

Yautja

Yautja

Quote from: Vark_ on Mar 24, 2014, 09:46:20 PM
I don't mean to disappoint you, but maybe still a little bit overpriced, a really patient buyer can find better deals on the web.
For instance I got mine 2 months ago for 50€ including shipping costs (the bust was sold 40€, approximately £35).

Good luck though  ;)

I have it for sale at £50 delivered on Ebay, have a buyer for it. The prices for these are all over the place. You still see them selling at £90+ at times as well. £35 is a very good price.

Vark_

Vark_

Yup, it is known fact that Palisades resin busts' prices are all over the place. Although some are more "wanted" than others even if they're not rare items, so prices are often unreasonably high (Queen / Warrior mini-bust, Warriror Signature for example). In the other hand, some lost a lot of value and are a real bargain now (Egg/Facehugger, Chestburster, Special Edition), people who sell these over £70 are taking the risk to be overpriced, ergo not selling, that's why I wanted to warn you.

Glad to know that you sold it for £50 :)

Machiko Naguchi

Machiko Naguchi

Anybody happen to have one of the special Alien Legacy binders that went with the Inkworks Alien Legacy card set from back in the 90's? There seem to be very few around.

For honorable mention what about an AvP or AvP:R binder, also from Inkworks?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The AvP and AvPR ones you can find on eBay. There's a few on there ATM. The Legacy ones though...really hard to find.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed