The Market Place (Read 194,665 times)

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

I'm pretty much looking for any

OPEN

USED

maybe incomplete or broken

Mcfarlane and/or Neca

...Alien figures and/or Predator figures (from any film really). But i'm mainly after Alien ones  ;D One that i am really looking out for are: AVP Battle Alien \\ AVP:R Warrior Alien \\ AVP:R Wolf pred (masked preferably) \\ Alien Res (mcfarlane) Alien \\ original Predator (any really) \\ Aliens (neca) Alien warrior \\

I like to have them out of the box for display and occasionally for drawing reference :) Some i would also like to re-paint like the Alien Res one.

The Sabinator

The Sabinator

I am selling all my unopened McFarlane Figures including Stealth Celtic, Celtic, Scar, Elder Battle & Grid Alien

http://shop.ebay.com.au/lina3056/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Will also Be Selling

McFarlane Celtic Predator LOOSE

McFarlane Grid Alien LOOSE (Broken Head)

McFarlane Predator 2 Hunter LOOSE

McFarlane Predator 2 (Other One) LOOSE

McFarlane Alien Resurrection LOOSE

McFarlane Colonel Hicks Limited Edition LOOSE

McFarlane Dog Alien LOOSE

McFarlane Aliens Warrior LOOSE

any questions email me at sabinator88@gmail.com

cheers,

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Right guys, I've got a bunch of AvPR and Predators posters I'm looking to get rid of.

I think the Predators ones are creased slightly in the middle but otherwise they're fine. It's the Texas Film convention one. I'm looking at £10 including postage anywhere for the AvPR ones and about £8 for the Predators ones. Any takers? Payment via PayPal prefered but I'm sure we can sort something else out (postal orders for UK people etc).

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Totally diggin' the fact a fellow Aussie is selling some McFarlane Predators.
I think I could only really afford a loose one tbh however, I just need the head of celtic if I want to make a cast and to compare whilst sculpting up one NECA sized.

I'm really interested, I'm from Queensland so maybe some cheaper shipping eh? $25 barely seems reasonable.

The Sabinator

The Sabinator

Haha its like my first time selling stuff on ebay so didnt really know how much, but i do have a loose celtic that i havent put up yet if your interested

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

I sure am! Postage for a loose item in an envelope is about $10. For an item in the packaging, It's about $12-15.
I know because I had to send one and I got burnt to bits by a mate! lol

But yes, I am very interested in the loose celtic, is it damaged eg; losing wrist blades, etc?

The Sabinator

The Sabinator

The foot is broken but it can be easily glued back apart from that its perfect condition and comes with original packaging and box

so email me @

sabinator88@gmail.com

and we can discuss further!

Wolf91

Wolf91

Ok I'm from Singapore and I wish I could sell my stuff here.
I have no idea how to do shipping or whatsoever.

Mcfarlane Alien Queen set
Mcfarlane Avp playsets ( 5 of them Scar and Alien Queen, Celtic throws Alien, Alien attacks chopper, the birth of the hybrid )
Mcfarlane Avp series ( 5 of them Celtic Elder Scar Grid alien and Alien warrior )
Revoltech predator
Neca Battled Damage Wolf ( both masked and unmasked variants )

dangeROSS

dangeROSS

Hey. I suppose the $25 and shipping isn't too bad. I'm not sure you live, but I'm in Connecticut (USA). So I'm not sure how that would affect possible shipping rates.

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 22, 2011, 06:00:40 PM
Well it came out to $50 exactly for the 2-pack, it's currently in the mail and should arrive in a couple days. :)

I'm looking to get $25 for the two figures (and then shipping), which is still substantially cheaper than you'd get them both for if you bought them at retail, let alone on the secondary market.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: dangeROSS on Aug 24, 2011, 06:34:33 PM

Hey. I suppose the $25 and shipping isn't too bad. I'm not sure you live, but I'm in Connecticut (USA). So I'm not sure how that would affect possible shipping rates.
It shouldn't make much of a difference, especially if I ship it flat-rate priority or something. What's your zip code? I'll try to get a shipping quote after the figures show up and then get back to you.

Also whereabouts in CT are you? I live in Arizona, but I was born and raised in West Hartford, CT. I've got family in Danbury and Bridgeport, I was actually back in CT last month for my cousin's wedding.

dangeROSS

dangeROSS

Haha, small world. I'm in Farmington (zip code 06032) right next door to West Hartford. I have an aunt and cousins who live there. Very nice town. I visit there often. How long ago did you move?

Also I have feedback links to my Ebay Account:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=bizzaromort

And CheapAss Gamer:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=44466

Kalei

Kalei

Really really really looking for a cool Queen Alien. I have never been able to purchase one because I'm terrified of eBay [paying for something then not getting it or getting gipped and getting something completely different.]
And I live in a small town, an hour away from any other city, so I don't get to go out and browse shops much.

Does anyone want to sell me a queen alien or trade me one? I don't know if I really have anything to trade though, lol.

I also want to get rid of this thing. His tail snapped off on day one and then his right arm snapped at the joint. I was very unhappy with it. The back spines also never straightened out and are forever doomed to be curved. He did not come with a stand. The tail is in good condition though! xDD He has literally been banished to my closet since he broke. I've been calling him "Sir. Breaksalot"
I'll sell him or trade him for something small, since he probably isn't worth very much now.
Photos of him:

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: dangeROSS on Aug 25, 2011, 04:40:28 AM
Haha, small world. I'm in Farmington (zip code 06032) right next door to West Hartford. I have an aunt and cousins who live there. Very nice town. I visit there often. How long ago did you move?

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=bizzaromort

And CheapAss Gamer:
I moved to AZ back in 1996. I was 12, haha.

Here's my eBay profile, so you know I'm legit, too:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=xenomrph

And most importantly, this came in the mail today. :)

How's $35 shipped, Priority? Shipping is about $6 for Priority, plus the cost of gas and materials and whatnot? I can get it out to the mailbox tomorrow. My paypal is xenomrph(at)hotmail(dot)com

Thanks!

Quote from: Kalei on Aug 25, 2011, 05:50:39 AM
Really really really looking for a cool Queen Alien. I have never been able to purchase one because I'm terrified of eBay [paying for something then not getting it or getting gipped and getting something completely different.]
And I live in a small town, an hour away from any other city, so I don't get to go out and browse shops much.
To be fair, eBay is a pretty safe bet for buyers. There's all sorts of buyer protection on PayPal and eBay itself, so if you got ripped off it's very easy to file a claim and get refunded. There's feedback ratings for sellers so you can see if they've had good transactions before you buy, and all around I'd say your best bet would definitely be eBay.

The Sabinator

The Sabinator

Quote from: The Sabinator on Aug 23, 2011, 11:44:45 AM
I am selling all my unopened McFarlane Figures including Stealth Celtic, Celtic, Scar, Elder Battle & Grid Alien

http://shop.ebay.com.au/lina3056/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Will also Be Selling

McFarlane Celtic Predator LOOSE

McFarlane Grid Alien LOOSE (Broken Head)

McFarlane Predator 2 Hunter LOOSE

McFarlane Predator 2 (Other One) LOOSE

McFarlane Alien Resurrection LOOSE

McFarlane Colonel Hicks Limited Edition LOOSE

McFarlane Dog Alien LOOSE

McFarlane Aliens Warrior LOOSE

any questions email me at sabinator88@gmail.com

cheers,

Shipping is now $15 for all Australians

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 26, 2011, 10:47:36 PM
Quote from: dangeROSS on Aug 25, 2011, 04:40:28 AM

And CheapAss Gamer:
I moved to AZ back in 1996. I was 12, haha.

Here's my eBay profile, so you know I'm legit, too:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=xenomrph

And most importantly, this came in the mail today. :)

How's $35 shipped, Priority? Shipping is about $6 for Priority, plus the cost of gas and materials and whatnot? I can get it out to the mailbox tomorrow. My paypal is xenomrph(at)hotmail(dot)com

Thanks!

Quote from: Kalei on Aug 25, 2011, 05:50:39 AM
To be fair, eBay is a pretty safe bet for buyers. There's all sorts of buyer protection on PayPal and eBay itself, so if you got ripped off it's very easy to file a claim and get refunded. There's feedback ratings for sellers so you can see if they've had good transactions before you buy, and all around I'd say your best bet would definitely be eBay.

I didn't get a coin in mine XD

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed