The Market Place

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 14, 2006, 03:37:59 PM

Author
The Market Place (Read 194,603 times)

icedog97

icedog97

I am selling my 1/4...18"...22" (whichever is the true designation now) NECA Alien figure.

Here's a list of the enhancements/customizations:
Removed the dome and frosted it. It is currently not attached.
Extended the dome front so that it looks more accurate near the lip area.
Painted the "skull" area under the dome to correct some inaccuracies.
Removed the top teeth and gums...modified their angle and re-positioned them.
Applied mixtures of brown, rust, tan/cream and scale black colors to accent the body.
Applied glossy clearcoat to entire figure.

Here are 3 pictures...better quality images will be posted with the auction (my plan is to put it on ebay later this week)...

1st picture - before clearcoat
http://fhmastermind.com/images/2011-030Cropped75pct.jpg

2nd picture - clearcoat applied to half and still drying..."milky white' color on upper torso is drying clearcoat...
http://www.fhmastermind.com/images/2011-039Cropped.jpg

3rd picture - clearcoat done...
http://www.fhmastermind.com/images/2011-051Cropped.jpg

Please feel free to spread the word to anyone you think may be interested in this.

I will most likely auction it as NO RESERVE...with $20.00 for shipping...

icedog97

icedog97

Quote from: icedog97 on Jul 19, 2011, 12:23:07 PM
I am selling my 1/4...18"...22" (whichever is the true designation now) NECA Alien figure.

Here's a list of the enhancements/customizations:
Removed the dome and frosted it. It is currently not attached.
Extended the dome front so that it looks more accurate near the lip area.
Painted the "skull" area under the dome to correct some inaccuracies.
Removed the top teeth and gums...modified their angle and re-positioned them.
Applied mixtures of brown, rust, tan/cream and scale black colors to accent the body.
Applied glossy clearcoat to entire figure.

Here are 3 pictures...better quality images will be posted with the auction (my plan is to put it on ebay later this week)...

1st picture - before clearcoat
http://fhmastermind.com/images/2011-030Cropped75pct.jpg

2nd picture - clearcoat applied to half and still drying..."milky white' color on upper torso is drying clearcoat...
http://www.fhmastermind.com/images/2011-039Cropped.jpg

3rd picture - clearcoat done...
http://www.fhmastermind.com/images/2011-051Cropped.jpg

Please feel free to spread the word to anyone you think may be interested in this.

I will most likely auction it as NO RESERVE...with $20.00 for shipping...

It's up on ebay now...spread the word if you would..thanks!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ALIEN-18-Custom-Figure-NECA-Gigers-Alien-/330591962321?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf8d104d1#ht_944wt_1265

frankaster

frankaster

Selling some of my avp stuff

Cheap stuff Mcfarlane:
Loose stuff
alien queen scene set (broken queen face articulation)
broken alien queen(right arm) and avp warrior (left leg)
aliens warrior
avp drone plus a4 warrior
p2 city hunter
AVP gearless Scar and Elder Predator

Opened but still crappy carded
Alien warrior from resurrection
AVP ALien drone with mommy
AVP Alien grid (missing mayan calendar)
AVP scar predator missing base
AVP celtic predator missing base and broken cannon arm

Hasbro/Kenner
alien resurrection alien drone and battle damage alien

Deluxe stuff Microman:
AVP celtic predator carded but missing some acssesories
AVP Alien queen, complete sealed

Premium stuff MODAFOKIN HOT TOYS!!!
AVP SNAP KIT scar predator
AVP SNAP KIT elder predator
AVP SNAP KIT stealth scar predator
AVP SNAP KIT alien drone
AVP SNAP KIT Grid alien

AVP 1/6 scale Fully poseable CHOPPER PREDATOR
one elbow articulation is broken (half poseability on left elbow)
cannon and computer a little loose
Complete accsesories!!!

Link to ebay auctions:

http://shop.ebay.com/outer_heaven_props/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

alienfan95610

alienfan95610

Any Firefly/Serenity fans out there? Looking to get rid of my "River Triumphant" limited edtion statue. Made by Diamond Select toys it was limited to only 1000. Mine is #222. Mint statue comes complete with mint box and Certificate of Authenticity  signed and numbered by sculptor Michael Norman. Certificate is still bagged and taped to inside of box.

I payed $150 for this when it was first released. I've been the sole owner. I'll consider any reasonable offers. Keep in mind, shipping could get pricey depending on what part of the world your in, plus the box is fairly good size.

I no longer enjoy selling on Ebay these days, so thought I'd give my fellow Aliens/Predator friends here who might be interested in it first crack.  :)

Wolf91

Wolf91

Any Singapore seller here?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

So I want the NECA Alien/Predator two-pack they released as a TRU exclusive a while back.

Problem is, I only want it for the Alien and Predator skull accessories. I already have both the Alien and Predator figures from the pack and I don't particularly want duplicates.

So if I got the 2-pack, would anyone here be interested in taking either the Alien or Predator off my hands at a discount in order to help me subsidize the cost of the pack? I'm talking maybe $10 for each (and then shipping). They'd be essentially brand new, right out of the pack.

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: frankaster on Jul 29, 2011, 07:41:10 AM
Selling some of my avp stuff

Cheap stuff Mcfarlane:
Loose stuff
alien queen scene set (broken queen face articulation)
broken alien queen(right arm) and avp warrior (left leg)
aliens warrior
avp drone plus a4 warrior
p2 city hunter
AVP gearless Scar and Elder Predator

Opened but still crappy carded
Alien warrior from resurrection
AVP ALien drone with mommy
AVP Alien grid (missing mayan calendar)
AVP scar predator missing base
AVP celtic predator missing base and broken cannon arm

Hasbro/Kenner
alien resurrection alien drone and battle damage alien

Deluxe stuff Microman:
AVP celtic predator carded but missing some acssesories
AVP Alien queen, complete sealed

Premium stuff MODAFOKIN HOT TOYS!!!
AVP SNAP KIT scar predator
AVP SNAP KIT elder predator
AVP SNAP KIT stealth scar predator
AVP SNAP KIT alien drone
AVP SNAP KIT Grid alien

AVP 1/6 scale Fully poseable CHOPPER PREDATOR
one elbow articulation is broken (half poseability on left elbow)
cannon and computer a little loose
Complete accsesories!!!

Link to ebay auctions:

http://shop.ebay.com/outer_heaven_props/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

A your opened alien, mcfarlane n' stuff figures still available?

dangeROSS

dangeROSS

I might be interested in grabbing a Predator from that two pack. I don't know about the alien. Maybe on him, but much more interested in the Predator Fig.

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 17, 2011, 04:17:52 AM
So I want the NECA Alien/Predator two-pack they released as a TRU exclusive a while back.

Problem is, I only want it for the Alien and Predator skull accessories. I already have both the Alien and Predator figures from the pack and I don't particularly want duplicates.

So if I got the 2-pack, would anyone here be interested in taking either the Alien or Predator off my hands at a discount in order to help me subsidize the cost of the pack? I'm talking maybe $10 for each (and then shipping). They'd be essentially brand new, right out of the pack.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

No problem, I might have someone interested in the Alien. :)

dangeROSS

dangeROSS

Cool. I have some Mcfarlane Aliens and I'm pretty happy with them. But I did some more research on the Neca ones and they do seem to be nice. So if the other person ends up not wanting the Alien either, I might spring for that as well.

I don't have much of a posting history on here, but I can link you to my Ebay Account and my CheapAss Gamer Account to show that I'm not a deadbeat. 

Just let me know.

Thanks!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Well if you want the Alien at this point you could have it - the other guy hasn't outright claimed it yet. He just asked some general questions about it. Would you want both?

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

I'm not buying at the moment, but I'm intrested in getting the AVP Horrorclix series of figures. Can anyone tell me how much that would run me? Thanks!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Well your best bet would be ebay, and since it's the secondary market I suspect it'd be kind of hard to price out off the top of my head. :( I'd suggest just going to eBay and searching for it.

dangeROSS

dangeROSS

Hey. I might be interested in both. Depending how much it comes out to. I just found out my xbox died, so I may want to try and save up some extra cash for that. But both the figures do look pretty darn cool and I would be interested in getting both if possible I think.

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 19, 2011, 09:20:47 PM
Well if you want the Alien at this point you could have it - the other guy hasn't outright claimed it yet. He just asked some general questions about it. Would you want both?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Well it came out to $50 exactly for the 2-pack, it's currently in the mail and should arrive in a couple days. :)

I'm looking to get $25 for the two figures (and then shipping), which is still substantially cheaper than you'd get them both for if you bought them at retail, let alone on the secondary market.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed