NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,199,535 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Alternately, NECA could sit on its ass and do nothing, pumping out constant TMNT figures like Nickelodeon has a gun to Randy's head.

Still Collating...

I hate the stupid TMNT line and how much focus it removed from Predator or Alien figures...

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

You and me both.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Still Collating... on Jul 01, 2022, 05:13:52 PMI hate the stupid TMNT line and how much focus it removed from Predator or Alien figures...
It's a money-maker for them and that's what a business does.
As for NECA working the Alien/Predator lines...the buying of the properties by Disney put a big pause on the figures.
Don't blame NECA.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

That was 3 years ago, and they've slowly trickled out Aliens figures the whole time. I'm pretty sure we can blame NECA for the state of Aliens figures.

Predator figures is a bit more understandable because of the legal wrangling over the IP, but that's over with too and we've got a new movie coming out in a month.

NightstormScarab

Picked this up recently for £60, I could only see two on eBay one without the mask for £35 and one boxed for £210. Not sure if I got a good price or not but it does look awesome.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I still love that NECA did the Kenner inspired figures. I think it's was just a genius move.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

@Corporal Hicks

Have they done pretty much all the Predators at this point?

@Xenomrph

Watch them do Predators Ultimate figures before getting to Wolf lmao

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

No joke

I think there might be one or two Kenner preds they haven't done - the four-armed one that only got to the prototype stage, and the unmasked Hive Wars Predator that was a sort of cream color.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Not that Requiem deserves it but Wolf's a decent design, and practically made for an action figure with all his toyettique accessories.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I love Wolf's design (well let's be honest, I like getting Predator figures of pretty much any unique design, it's one of my favorite aspects of the Predator franchise that they're not homogenous).

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

I still want them to pick up all the AvP2 videogame predators/characters...

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: skull-splitter on Jul 10, 2022, 08:55:17 PMI still want them to pick up all the AvP2 videogame predators/characters...

x2. The design of the marines were superb.
https://twitter.com/avp2game/status/1185387234402418693

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: skull-splitter on Jul 10, 2022, 08:55:17 PMI still want them to pick up all the AvP2 videogame predators/characters...

I echo this! I'd love to see the Light Predator!

SiL

SiL

The heavy would be an awesome figure.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed