NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,188,140 times)

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Pretty much 50 bucks... ???

https://news.toyark.com/2022/06/01/neca-predator-2-ultimate-boar-predator-470195

These have seriously jumped up in price...i mean it certainly looks good. But the QC had failed me in the past, several times.

dHunter333

dHunter333

I hope Neca can show us the new Prey Predator the day the film comes out assuming they are making one and are allowed to...

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: dHunter333 on Jun 06, 2022, 02:48:34 PMI hope Neca can show us the new Prey Predator the day the film comes out assuming they are making one and are allowed to...

Chances are they have had the figure completed for a year now. They're probably just waiting for the green light to reveal it. Once the new trailer is released legitimately, I'm sure an action figure reveal won't be too far off.

Still Collating...

Quote from: The Shuriken on Jun 01, 2022, 07:10:27 PMPretty much 50 bucks... ???

https://news.toyark.com/2022/06/01/neca-predator-2-ultimate-boar-predator-470195

These have seriously jumped up in price...i mean it certainly looks good. But the QC had failed me in the past, several times.

Yep, and they didn't give him a single unique weapon, or head sculpt, unlike the former clan members. Disappointing The figures have jumped a little too much in price. They are a great bargain between 20 and 35 bucks. They are rarely worth it like this with that QC. I'm switching to McFarlane for their characters that can easily fit into the AvP EU. Most of their figures are cheap and some look very nice. As for the aliens, they're not making a lot of interesting new ones, so I'm getting cheap Alien Warrior (one of their best sculpts) Chinese versions for army building and that's it for now. Some predators are interesting in design but I can't justify the prices.

Waiting on cooler Kenner stuff and real Praetorians, Predaliens and maybe one day AVPE stuff. I will probably get this new Pred design from the movie, I like it from the little we've seen.   

Master

Master

With all the marketing for Prey hitting the net, I'm concerned we haven't got any news from NECA. It seems they are not making merch for next movie.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: The Shuriken on Jun 01, 2022, 07:10:27 PMPretty much 50 bucks... ???

The other "ultimate" figures are already $90 here. If this is a noticeable price increase then they'll likely finally hit $100+ with this release.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Absolutely insane.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Might as well just get Mafex at this point.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jun 10, 2022, 10:20:42 PMMight as well just get Mafex at this point.

They've done Alien, Terminator, and Robocop already. Don't know what the hell they're waiting for with Predator.

dHunter333

dHunter333

Quote from: Master on Jun 10, 2022, 08:01:33 PMWith all the marketing for Prey hitting the net, I'm concerned we haven't got any news from NECA. It seems they are not making merch for next movie.

Somebody needs to find out via Twitter

Master

Master

Ain't got no twatter.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

I'd assume the secretive nature of the filming led to Neca not having a figure ready to go. And with the lawsuit not being settled in a period where you would be preparing merchandise, they might've not wanted another (sort of) Emissary situation. Essentially that merch comes out but said character never appears in the film, or in this case the film doesn't come out and they still have this figure they may or may not be able to sell.

I'd wager it might be the reason we're even getting Stone heart. They didn't have much in the way of merch for the film, but people do want more Predators. So they retooled the Assassin body to have some sort of tie-in to the new movie.

Master

Master

Hope you're  right. I did buy both emmisary preds to help out NECA and have completed  collection. I do have my own black list though of things I think NECA owes me.

dHunter333

dHunter333

Neca owns us Ultimate Wolf and Feral Predator.
Please.

happypred

happypred

Remember they announced Ultimate Wolf back in 2017 to a lot of eager feedback, like "Take my money" "Can't wait" "Yes, about time"...and then nothing happened for years,so maybe gotta wait until Requiem's 20th anniversary

Never gonna happen, but the dream would be they release it this year, like 15th anniversary Wolf along with Feral from the new movie, throw in Stoneheart and Darkblade Scarface based on a retooled Fugitive sculpt...and it's a new film+game wave!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed