The Five Ages of Rebellion

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 01, 2009, 11:17:13 PM

Author
The Five Ages of Rebellion (Read 13,783 times)

Rob

Rob

I don't know. I havn't read Aliens:The Destroying Angels, it sounds ineresting.

Clovers

Clovers

``Guys, forget the comic shit... Please! Except for three or four of them, most were crap!´´ Xenomorphine,Now I´know  what feel  Zach Howard.... The DH comics have done good work in the Aliens/AvP/ Predator comics, form past years. Yes, true that some comics are bad ,crossovers like  AvP vs terminator, DC comics heroes, Witchblade,... or comics in bad art , bad  or boring story ,bad ``dead end´´ like the one in Aliens: Wraith . But supresing , Omnibus are good ,and Corporal Hicks, have done good job in Review,in those comics and books,are rely good. Xenomorphine, yes , maybe you have your point vision, and I´m have mine.And last thing I´no whats hapen is 4ª WW, like the one, Zach vs Mr Domino have. I´m hope this not start some war, ok.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

The good comics were a SEVERE minority, unfortunately.  And Dark Horse doesn't exactly try to adhere to the concept of continuity, these days...

Rob

Rob

Clovers & Xenomorphine Both of you have a point, yes some comics are good & some are bad. The only heroe crossover comics i like is Batman Aliens, the rest are pritty bad. Dark Horse do try there best.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

And none were canon. :)

Turn&shoot

Turn&shoot

Note to: G8RSG1 I have AvP Gold, but there is something wrong with this game. Sounds (including music) and graphic (including main menu) are malfunctioning. I'm still trying to fix it or find a proper patch. You should reconsider if buying AvP Gold is worth it. The game that doesn't work is no fun at all. :(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It works fine for me. And besides, it's only like £3 off Ebay.

Rob

Rob

Corporal Hicks Iv played Aliens vs Predator, but not Aliens vs Predator 2. i found AvP2 pc on eBay & i thourght id ask you whats it like befor i buy it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's good. Not as atmospheric but better story.

Rob

Rob

Corporal Hicks Thanks.   :)  

Clovers

Clovers

Corporal Hicks  I´m have big favor to ask.I´m tria to adaptation the William Gibson's original script for "Alien III" in to comic/manga. I thourght to ask your opinion about the script, and know your Personal Opinions.My work is tribute William Gibson  , but also to my favorites comics artis, and DH comics, for ther work Aliens/AvP/Predator comics.I´m Hope the work is going to see light of day some time , in the next year. http://stason.org/TULARC/movies/alien/13-Gibson-s-Alien-3-script-part1.html This site is base for my work. And by away, best graphic novels THE WALKING DEAD and the manga KING OF THORN , are going to adaptation to movie and tv series.         :o     :o  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Drop me an e-mail Clovers - corporalhicks@avpgalaxy.net

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Finally managed to get AvP Gold working again and omg what a treasure, even 10 yrs later it is pure gold (pun intended).

Clovers

Clovers

Corporal Hicks My e-mail is  ivan_almieda@Hotmail.com

SMiLdoro Galaxy

SMiLdoro Galaxy

Nice writeup, I think the latest AVP will be their best yet.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed