Predalien Concept Artwork!!!!!

Started by Darkness, Jun 01, 2004, 08:07:00 PM

Author
Predalien Concept Artwork!!!!! (Read 36,561 times)

cypher

cypher

those picks are awsome. can't wait till the movie comes out. must go see riddick for trailer alone.   ;D  

Jason

Jason

wait...the trailer comes out with riddick?

Aliminator

Aliminator

Looks like everyone is excited,  LETS ALL PLAY AVP 2!!!!!

Variable

Variable

Yes I agree!

predatorwarrior

predatorwarrior

I love the art work for the predalien!!!!! Hoping that the creature actually has part then just bursting out of the yautja's [ aka predator] chest.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Hell yeah! that queen is huge and hell yeah! she will kick some serious A$$ !! (got the double mean there !!   ;D  ) and now i dont know how this movie is going to end!! will it be like that? a pred self destructing killing every one ( of curse that brave fella will fight a lil before doing this)  cuz i just hope it will not end on top of that pyramid! what do you think??   ???  

Yutja Samurai

Yutja Samurai

I didn't look through the whole forum, but If you look on www.planetavp.com... you'll see that that pic is just the head detail of the predalien CHESTBURSTER, not the adult predalien.

Henry

Henry

You guys remember who designed the queen the one and only genius Mr. James Cameron.

Predators' Human Buddy

Predators' Human Buddy

Whoa, damn! This is gonna rule!

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Hey! if that queen is that big, how many preds can she take out? Cuz in the movie she is suppos to kill 2 preds from what I`ve heard all over the net.( rumors) a queen that size could take out  at least 3-5 preds! of curse if they all use their GIGANTIQUE plasma c. she is out ( Like every living being there is in the universe!!   :-\  )

Aliminator

Aliminator

l play AVP 2 and the VPC Clan called me a hacker, lol, they got OWNED by me sobad.   ;D     >:D  

Predqueen

Predqueen

That queen is unrealistic big   >:D   it cannot be so huge!in other alien movies it wasn`t sooooooo big!!   >:D  

Bah!

Bah!

As long as no lazer beams cut every body up like in that crappy RE movie the movie sould rule!

tannu

tannu

hmh!THE  aliens vs. predator movie better be a good one!Anyways these images are great(i think)   :-\     ;D  

predmike

predmike

what the hell is up with the pred alien please get me some info on it it looks okay but is it going to be in the movie

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed