AvP3 - Really?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 10, 2008, 07:52:17 PM

Author
AvP3 - Really? (Read 28,086 times)

jimmyboy

jimmyboy

Let someone who is not a fan of the series direct it for gawd's sake!!

Shouldercannon

Shouldercannon

In fairness i think Strause clearly knew the problems with the first film and tried hard to make AVPR a better sequel. And AVPR was a better film in some ways to AVPR. The problem was with the script and the setting, they need a better script with characters we actually care for, and yes, a space setting. Ultimately of course, it really depends on how much Fox is really willing to give the filmakers the $$$ needed to make a decent film

knoxjr

knoxjr

If Fox gets somebody who knows how to make a good alien and predator movie, i might see the third flick. But not if the strauses are directing.   :(  

Alien³

Alien³

I dont care, bring it on.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

I dont mind it they dont spoil the originals too me, they do how ever need to spend more on it.

Giger

Giger

Good, I hope they keep pumping out these awful movies just to upset the pathetic fanboys.

Spoon

Spoon

I want AVP3 as long as they get rid of HUMANS!!!  Please no humans!!!.  I dont care if there no talking or subtitles for aliens and predators talking to each other but I dont want stupid human story.  THIS IS AVP!!    I wanna see predators landing on alien home planet and kicking some ass.  Nothing but action!  Cant be done?  Then no more avp please! just make another predator movie or alien movie on its own.   Both movies finished at odd numbers, they need 1 more each.

XenoVC

XenoVC

=/  ,thats all i can really say about this news

Craig

Craig

Good bye Alien 5....

War

War

coool! bring a fantastic script and excellent director and a huge budget! make avp3 a summer blockbuster like transformers and FOX will be onto a winner!  FOX dont dissapont us    :(  

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

"but we had hoped against such a sequel."  so quick to speak for all of us eh Hicks?

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

If its in space this time and they have a higher budget i´m sure we will get a great avp 3. Actually, i´m looking forward to this.  Altough i liked avp-r a lot, no teens in this one please.

Cellien

Cellien

AvP-R was terrible, just terrible.. But being the long time fan that I am, I'm interested in seeing how this goes.  I would rather a new Alien movie then these low budget, barely above TV series quality movies, they keep sharting out.

cockroach

cockroach

I AGREE WITH Shouldercannon... THE BROS DID THEYRE BEST...GREAT IDEAS SETUPS EFFECTS ETC BUT HORRIFIC ACTING & SCRIPT!!!! i want new alien creatures like DOG alien...

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

THEY BETTER GET THIS ONE RIGHT, they have done it wrong long enough. personally, I am not judging this until I see it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed