DVDTalk Reviews Unrated AvPR DVD

Started by Darkness, Mar 14, 2008, 01:31:00 PM

Author
DVDTalk Reviews Unrated AvPR DVD (Read 16,223 times)

Hunter

Hunter

Looking forward to the DVD even though there isn't much extra footage    :(   and looking forward to AVP War. Woohoo bryan singer is making superman man of steel and we may get another avp, im pretty happy at d mo!    ;D   cant wait for dark knight and transformers 2. So many good films coming out!    :D  

blackhawk

blackhawk

Im also buying the DVD when it comes out, those reviewers can kiss my a**!! stop trashing the franchise!!    >:(     >:(     >:(  

freshbreath3

freshbreath3

I agree with blackhawk   We can use our imagination to see what they could have added in AVPR   :)  

nudzi

nudzi

theClash... Armageddon had huge stars, a lot of hype and it was shown in more theaters. AvP-R had NO huge actors, barely any hype, and it was shown in fewer theaters. Plus, the average movie-going public doesn't care about these movies. Sh*t, even my MOM saw Armageddon because of Bruce Willis. AvP-R did pretty good for a low budget VS movie... and the 8th in the overall series.   Back on topic: I'll buy the DVD, but it won't get nearly as much play as my ALIEN DVD.

Newsfop

Newsfop

I know what I'll be getting myself for my birthday. Oh, I can hardly withstand to the wait to seeing the oookies and spookies come out to slaughter.   ;D  

Xhan

Xhan

Oh it obvious how much Fox cares in the quality of disc that was sent to be reviewed

Johnny Handsome

I´m getting the Extended Version on release day.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Ya know how easy it is to talk bad about any movie? I Love all the Alien, Predator movies...but I can still rip them to pieces and destroy my favorite movies of all time...but why would i do that?    :D   Really thou, all I know or think is all these ppl getting paid to talk shit about this movie. Or any movie they damn well want to. Hell even tho Batman Begins was great, theres still a few bad reviews. Anyone can talk shit about a movie, there's no such thing as the perfect movie

PREDALIEN-K.

The movie was awsome    ;D  

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Predalie-k you are right, the movie was awsome

Axlotl

Axlotl

I'm pretty much to the point where I no longer refer to my self as an AVP fan.   Now, just an Alien fan.   I got real tired of explaining what i meant by "AVP fan" to people after the first movie, so after seeing the 2nd, I'm just going to cut my losses.  Predator still rocks though, don't get me wrong.

Biz

Biz

Yeah, because the last two Alien movies were just soooo awesome   ::)  

theclash

theclash

Alien 3 was brilliant.  Alien Resurrection was mediocre, but better than AvP, AvP R, and Predator 2.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm buying the Blu-Ray   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed