The Predator Filming Additional Scenes in March

Started by ThePredatorUK, Feb 02, 2018, 09:03:31 PM

Author
The Predator Filming Additional Scenes in March (Read 90,534 times)

Hollywood

Quote from: WanderingRonin on Feb 08, 2018, 11:35:14 AM
I've got a bad feeling this is going the same way as Ghostbusters, Star Wars, and Independence day... But i'm hoping i'm wrong and it turns out to be great. Only time (and the trailer) will tell.  8)

If it were as bad as Independence Day I think I'd be depressed for all of August lol

Johnny Handsome

I don't know what the guy is talking about, if The Predator is anything like the new Star Wars movies, critically or commercially, we can all die happy now.

Rogue One was extraordinary, Disney is doing everything right and if that's an indicatuon of whats to come with FOX-franchises under Disney, were in for a treat.

black

Disney??right???LOL

Johnny Handsome

Disney is the number one movie making machine in the world, everything they touch is critically acclaimed and there is hardly a movie that doesn't make a billion, and rightly so, they know how to please their crowd.

I'm looking forward to them taking over FOX, i really do.

Uncanny Antman

Some pretty big exaggerations there, but whatever.

black

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Feb 08, 2018, 12:59:57 PM
Disney is the number one movie making machine in the world, everything they touch is critically acclaimed and there is hardly a movie that doesn't make a billion, and rightly so, they know how to please their crowd.

Do you like conveyor stamping? Stupid jokes and simple and unintelligible plots? Cinema without eggs? Such a future awaits popcorn cinema with disney.

JungleHunter87

QuoteDo you like conveyor stamping? Stupid jokes and simple and unintelligible plots? Cinema without eggs? Such a future awaits popcorn cinema with disney.

Whether or not you and I like it. There is a massive audience willing to go see that very type of film. Time and time again. Anticipating said conveyer belt films. What's more they actually enjoy them and sing their praises. Such is the world we live in.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: black on Feb 08, 2018, 01:16:52 PM

Do you like conveyor stamping? Stupid jokes and simple and unintelligible plots? Cinema without eggs? Such a future awaits popcorn cinema with disney.
I like good movies, Disney makes them, enough for me.

QuoteStupid jokes and simple and unintelligible plots?
Oh, we don't have that every year with hundreds of movies from other studios do we? Wait, that was sarcasm right? I get it now! That was a good one.  ;D

black

Yes it was him. :)

BonesawT101

haha this literally made me lol. Did I correctly read this comment as sarcasm? :D :D :D

EVIL the PREDATOR

EVIL the PREDATOR

I'm with johnny on this one too , I think Disney snatching the rights to both alien and predator can only be a good thing . As he has rightly said they very rarely put of films that don't do well commercially and critically. I love the new Star Wars, I love the MCU and I agree rogue one is one of the best , Presides fox has neglected both franchises for way too long long, just like the predator will ,  I'm honestly happy they are not in the chair anymore . My only worry is , will Disney actually make anything ? Or will they sell the rights on to Netflix ? I hope not , we need a Star Wars treatment for both franchises.. who knows they might even make avp work for once .

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Feb 08, 2018, 02:08:00 PM

haha this literally made me lol. Did I correctly read this comment as sarcasm? :D :D :D
No, i guess your sarcasm-detector is broken. I'm not surprised people don't share my opinion, and they don't have to, time will tell.

Disney makes crowd-pleasers because they actually care.

For me, i'm really optimistic about the FOX/Disney merge and i think that's exactly the kind of fresh air the Alien/Predator franchise needs. FOX managed to pretty much f**k up their franchises one by one, Die Hard/ ID4/ Alien/ Predator/ Fan4... why do you think they are selling? Because the movies were so good and so successful?

Seems like sarcasm isn't your only demerit.

black

Quote from: EVIL the PREDATOR on Feb 08, 2018, 02:09:37 PM
I'm with johnny on this one too , I think Disney snatching the rights to both alien and predator can only be a good thing . As he has rightly said they very rarely put of films that don't do well commercially and critically. I love the new Star Wars, I love the MCU and I agree rogue one is one of the best , Presides fox has neglected both franchises for way too long long, just like the predator will ,  I'm honestly happy they are not in the chair anymore . My only worry is , will Disney actually make anything ? Or will they sell the rights on to Netflix ? I hope not , we need a Star Wars treatment for both franchises.. who knows they might even make avp work for once .
Hates the predator and loves new star wars...mindblowing.

Johnny Handsome

How can you hate The Predator when the movie is not out yet?  :-[

Ohh, and i see, it's the latest cool internet thing to hate the new Star Wars movies. Well, i'm not that cool then, i rather enjoy well made movies than blabbering other peoples opinions.

black

Well, I did not like the new star wars even in the cinema chair and not on the wave of hatŠµ, and I in general meant EVIL.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed