Splash Report Rumors

Started by ThePredatorUK, Feb 10, 2017, 09:01:54 PM

Author
Splash Report Rumors (Read 62,049 times)

Predator_Spirit

Predator_Spirit

If people think a 10 foot tall predator is a wonderful idea, they will get the movie they deserve... ::)

echobbase79

echobbase79

Predators can be any size really. Didn't Predators establish that some are bigger and small? I'll have to see it first before I make a decision.

Predator_Spirit

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: echobbase79 on Feb 10, 2017, 10:08:28 PM

Predators can be any size really. Didn't Predators establish that some are bigger and small? I'll have to see it first before I make a decision.

Enjoy it.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Feb 10, 2017, 10:11:06 PM

Enjoy it.

You know you'll see it.  :)

goose_3387

goose_3387

Crashed Predator ship. Predator sent to Earth on a mission. Kids. Suburbia. AvPR did it first.

Sounds like The Predator could be a better executed AvPR.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Predators can be any size really. Didn't Predators establish that some are bigger and small?

The thing is with PREDATORS is that they hyped the Super Predators, and the movie didn't really sell them too good. Simply put, they didn't go over as well as Rodriguez and company expected them. Sure, they have their fans but a lot of fans felt like they didn't measure to that hype.

I don't think we need a bigger, badder Predator, which was attempted and... fell seemingly flat-- but what we need is a much more, skilled, efficient, smarter, better equiped Hunter. Not... well... what Quint Lane was supposed to be in Underworld Awakening. Bigger doesn't always mean better.

Hopefully, this is just a rumor.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Jesus Christ why do they always need to introduce a 'bigger badder' '2.0' whatever bullshit...

hoping to god these rumours ain't anything but rumours

SiL

SiL

That sounds awful.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Omegamorph on Feb 10, 2017, 11:12:13 PM
Jesus Christ why do they always need to introduce a 'bigger badder' '2.0' whatever bullshit...

Finally, someone who sees what I see.

Quote from: SiL on Feb 10, 2017, 11:14:41 PM
That sounds awful.

Yes, it does.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Personally, I didn't like the Super Predators nor did I like Predators very much. I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt though. I think that's fair.

What I'd be more worried about is the story. The more I read it the less enthused I am.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: echobbase79 on Feb 10, 2017, 11:19:16 PM
Personally, I didn't like the Super Predators nor did I like Predators very much. I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt. I think that's fair.

Hell, I hate the Super Predators, and personally I think they should have never come to light. Everyone here knows I hate them. But that aside, I really am hoping that this is just a rumor, and something which can be disregarded. I don't know what Black and Dekker have, but I hoping that it isn't this. I really want to be happy with this movie, and with the last one nearly pushing me away... Yeah. I got hope riding on this one.

What I'd be more worried about is the story. The more I read it the less enthused I am.

Let's hope it's a rumor.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Omegamorph on Feb 10, 2017, 11:12:13 PM

hoping to god these rumours ain't anything but rumours

Language Omega, Language!!! :laugh:

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Feb 10, 2017, 11:22:38 PM
Personally, I didn't like the Super Predators nor did I like Predators very much. I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt. I think that's fair.

Hell, I hate the Super Predators, and personally I think they should have never come to light. Everyone here knows I hate them. But that aside, I really am hoping that this is just a rumor, and something which can be disregarded. I don't know what Black and Dekker have, but I hoping that it isn't this. I really want to be happy with this movie, and with the last one nearly pushing me away... Yeah. I got hope riding on this one.

Let's hope it's a rumor.

I remembered how you hated RR original script for Predators too. It's almost as bad as the Shane Salerno AvP: R first draft.

Predators felt to much like a remake to me. The most interesting Predator in the movie was Laurence Fishburne. It's really the strangest thing. It's a Predator movie that really doesn't have the Predators in it to much. And when it does, it feels very bland.

I hope the story for the new movie is a rumor, but I have a feeling it isn't.

Dino21AvP

Dino21AvP

Things sounded pretty good up until THE PREDATOR 2.0  ::)

Let's hope that doesn't make the final cut.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: Dino21AvP on Feb 10, 2017, 11:50:20 PM
Things sounded pretty good up until THE PREDATOR 2.0  ::)

Let's hope that doesn't make the final cut.

I hope it doesn't look like this piece of shit.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed