AvP Requiem Mobile Game

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 20, 2007, 11:26:05 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Mobile Game (Read 11,636 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Some of you may remember the two AvP mobile games produced by Superscape. Well they’ve created another one, this time for AvP Requiem. I’ve just received a little press packet with information on the game and a number of new screenshots:

20071220_01

• Ability to control two races: aliens and predators
  • Story-driven campaigns for 2 sides aliens and predators
  • Special Alien’s and Predator’s abilities and skills, a lot of race specific pickups
  • Terrifying bosses
  • Different opponents with unique attacks and combat tactics
  • Kll'em'all, stealth or labyrinth type of missions
  • Massively multiplayer tournament competition, choose to fight as either Alien or Predator and join a battle with players from all over the world.

Unlike the last game which was a 3D on-rails-shooter, AvPR is a 2D bird’s eye view shooter, somewhat similar to Aliens: Thanatos Encounter. Storywise it seems to have nothing to do with AvPR other than being set on earth. Superscape has a profile page online with a couple more pictures. Read more for more information and pictures.

Blaz

Blaz

That looks pretty crazy.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Bring it out for PSP    ;D   it really does look like Thanatos Encounter.

Alien-Warrior-2-Brasil

i want it !

Ty

Ty

Wow.   :D   It may not be great like the PSP game but looks very cool.   ;D   It makes me want to play it!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think it's time I got a new phone. This looks like it could be amusing.

cab12394

cab12394

i could never figure out what was so bad about the alien vs predator requiem game for PSP. i heard it got bad reviews.    :-\  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's not a bad game, it just isn't a great game. I'm writing my review now. At this very moment.

predator343

predator343

Looks very good   :)  .

roguepl

roguepl

Looks better than the MOVIE ! :D

Vader the White

Vader the White

Compare this images:  A:TE: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/merchandise/games/retrogames/gbcaliens/gbcaliens08.jpg AVP-R Mobile: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Corpral_Hicks/AVP2_underground_screenshot04.jpg  They look very simular.  If they only made GBA games still instead of the DS, because, this game's control sounds horrid. Otherwise, looks fun.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Kind of dissapointed it doesnt go with the movie but looks that the game is gonna be fun.

aragorn

aragorn

i want it pleas give my web site from where I can   download this java game   :'(  

wargod_tyr1

wargod_tyr1

played it, beat it, was very disapointed by it   :P  

wargod_tyr1

wargod_tyr1

biigest problem was the controls and lack of veriety in your enemys

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed