Spoiler
Can old Bobba laugh like kid Bobba?
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Old TCW era interview:

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

My eyes rolled when I saw Boba Fatt in his armor.

ace3g

ace3g

Quote from: Biomechanoid on Dec 04, 2020, 09:19:41 PM

Also didn't help that he had his robes hanging out under the armor.

Nightmare Asylum

ace3g

ace3g

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: ace3g on Dec 04, 2020, 09:49:44 PM

He'd probably look fatter without the robes.  Like Porkins in Mandalorian armor.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 05, 2020, 12:09:51 AM
Quote from: ace3g on Dec 04, 2020, 09:49:44 PM

He'd probably look fatter without the robes.  Like Porkins in Mandalorian armor.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

He's like the Dark Knight Returns version of Boba Fett now.  I'd be shocked if that wasn't an influence.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Now that's a badass comparison.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

It was funny to see the stormtroopers actually exercise some discretion and run away from him instead of charging headlong into blasterfire like they usually do.

For all the good it did them in the end, of course.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Boba Fett might be out of shape and all, but now he's not just a faceless guy who just looks cool for the sake of selling toys. We saw him kicking ass for real! Although I must admit that I like it better when the Marshal wore the armor  :laugh:

Also! I am a bit disappointed for planet Tython. I know it's just a video game, but the place looked better at The Old Republic.

The last episode was solid but I prefer all the previos ones...Especially Ahsoka's one. That girl rocks!  8)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I did find myself really enjoying the particular style that Rodriguez brought to the action in this one. A lot of it felt very Rogue One to me. Lots of handheld action, Boba's brutal blows with the gaffi stick, etc.

I did like the little Stonehenge area around the Seeing Stone a lot but I would definitely have liked to have seen more of the planet on the whole. That show of Din and Grogu "riding with the windows down" was wonderful, though. :D

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

At the risk of beating a dead horse, I wish Star Wars made more of an effort at depicting these ancient Jedi sites as something that would have existed in an already highly advanced technological society versus the quasi-Bronze Age ruins that we keep seeing (e.g. Ahch-To, Jedha, Tython).

They don't have to look squeaky clean like the bridge of a Star Destroyer, but the Jedi have been traveling the stars for over a thousand generations.  I wouldn't expect even their oldest temples to look like something out of a Bible movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed