Recollections of Alien

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 17, 2013, 12:17:27 PM

Author
Recollections of Alien (Read 11,579 times)

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

A thoroughly enjoyable read and a joy to see a part of ALIEN that is not usually available to the public (personal not commercial images).

The attention to detail of the ships in ALIEN goes way beyond nose cones,fins or blinking lights to create reality for the viewer.

Thank you Mr. Sorenson for sharing your personal photos & having the foresight to take pictures as camera's were not carried with us like wallets or watches then. For me...seeing the bell bottoms...beards & Afro's was a bit of time travel. (I had an Angela Davis afro at one point  ;) )

5 stars  * * * * *  Mr. Sorenson!

ian.brumby

ian.brumby

Has anyone got any more details on this? No updates since the original paid-for pdf, and the recollectionsofalien.com website is now seemingly dead :/

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

I've noticed that he's taken the site down and the Facebook page. I'll assume it served its purpose and he doesn't need it.
He's asking people to send him an e-mail for further updates. I'll PM you with the content of his post and email address to send it to

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed