NECA's The Predator Figures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 01, 2017, 01:20:37 PM

Author
NECA's The Predator Figures (Read 91,882 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

ace3g

ace3g

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Shit, this guy might be too tall for my Predator shelf. #firstworldproblems

Eldritch_DM

Eldritch_DM

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Randy said it'd probably be about $60. How does that compare to the usual NECA prices in the States?

CelticP

CelticP

Not sure but no way this guy is more than 30 bucks here. I wouldn't pay 60 for em. Although it does look better than expected, and better than the movie a bit too. I dunno. Even for movies I don't like I still end up buying the toys. Outside of the Predalien, the designs are pretty dang interesting.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Yeah if this guy is an "ultimate" figure, even with him being as big as he is, there's no way he's $60.

SiL

SiL

Meanwhile, in Australia, the basic dudes are $60AUD each :'(

Still Collating...

Yeah, yesterday he said he hopes the retailers put it between $50 and $60.  :-\ It's like between 11 and 12 inches tall, comes with two heads (open and closed mouth), two sets of hands (closed, open), removable blade and the little wrist plasma gun, as far as I know.
The price does hurt a bit, if they're going that rout, they better be careful about QC.

The Old One

The Old One

This figure will be a peg warmer, regardless of how good the sculpt is.

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: CelticP on Jan 23, 2019, 10:02:11 AM
Not sure but no way this guy is more than 30 bucks here. I wouldn't pay 60 for em. Although it does look better than expected, and better than the movie a bit too. I dunno. Even for movies I don't like I still end up buying the toys. Outside of the Predalien, the designs are pretty dang interesting.
Arnt the standered predators usualy around 25-30? and they didnt paint his left tusk silver.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Well the Ultimate Fugitive I think came out to be $32 after tax and what not, Ultimate Ahab was about $31.
This guy doesn't look like he comes with enough to justify being $60, that's the same cost as the Bad Blood two pack.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jan 23, 2019, 04:03:32 PM
Well the Ultimate Fugitive I think came out to be $32 after tax and what not, Ultimate Ahab was about $31.
This guy doesn't look like he comes with enough to justify being $60, that's the same cost as the Bad Blood two pack.

You're paying for scale and detail. That's literally it. Having the queen alien figure, her digitigrade feet cause problems for her standing up (in addition to her crested head). This guy is going to fall over all the time. I'm not paying $60 for something that comes with barely any accessories and tries to face plant off of my desk, he's also too large scale to use for fodder.

Hard pass for me, personally.

He's certainly no Ultimate Wolf Predator.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Still Collating... on Jan 23, 2019, 12:52:43 PM
Yeah, yesterday he said he hopes the retailers put it between $50 and $60.  :-\ It's like between 11 and 12 inches tall, comes with two heads (open and closed mouth), two sets of hands (closed, open), removable blade and the little wrist plasma gun, as far as I know.
The price does hurt a bit, if they're going that rout, they better be careful about QC.

BBTS just listed their preorder, it's $50.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed