DreadCentral AvPR Review

Started by Darkness, Dec 24, 2007, 07:00:50 PM

Author
DreadCentral AvPR Review (Read 16,072 times)

MINION

MINION

I just can't wait till me or somebody in time will make an AVP movie that will be one of the biggest or last wars of Earth, galaxy or some other planet. let it be raated R and let it kill all those damn kid movies except the classic Lion King which is the only thin Walt wouldn't be pissed of. X-mas was a bad day to release in my opinion and I haven't seen Avpr yet cause I have to Drive an even longer ways to go c it just cause it seems my movie theater doesn't show rated r movies anymore including the MISt - best horror movie-. But I hope will c a all out war with aliens, high tech humans, predatore and human goliaths- exo suits.

Drummo

Drummo

i dont know what that critic was on when he watched this movie but it must have been pretty strong S**t because it was the one of the greatest movies ive ever seen. its only fault was that it ended too soon. all you people who havent seen it better get off their asses and go see it. your missin out on one of the franchises best.

AVPfan2

AVPfan2

Just saw AVPR - and I have to say that we were tremendously disapointed. The script focused too heavily on the humans and was disjointed overall; couldn't seem to decide what movie it was trying to be.  I would have expected a script focused more on expanding what we saw in AVP...

Lord Byron

Lord Byron

Although I like the concept of the alien and preditor creatures, this movie purely sucked. I was very disappointed. Especially when you allow an alien crab to impregnate a father and son and watch them die.   Tell me that you writers cant come up with a better plot and script than that crap.   A 1st grader could write better.....

Brownrecluse

Brownrecluse

>:(   I have always been a fan of both Alien and Predator movies..I saw AvPR and my DiC* went limp...this was the best way to ruin the wet dream that all fans of both who have wanted to see these guy's battle..A lot of forplay with no release...BLAH!

hicks man

hicks man

WTF you guys are pure icks because this movie was the best way better than Transforers, I am Legend and die hard. This is what an AVP movie should be. The reason why you hated it was because this website ruined itbecause it gave you updates and clips an info before I even thought they were making it.

hicks man

hicks man

The reason why these critics hated it was because their was no famous characters it was newbies which was great because the main haracters were the alins and predators

LordBish

LordBish

Not sen the fim yet coz i`m a brit an` it`s not in the cinema for another 9 days but i have spent all day reading reviews and the general concensus is bad,yet i`m creaming my pants in anticipation  Ain`t the AVP films supposed to be based on the comics ? Thats what i read anyway...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed