Win a Set of Aliens Infestation Buttons!

Started by ikarop, Dec 25, 2011, 01:58:16 PM

Author
Win a Set of Aliens Infestation Buttons! (Read 9,244 times)

ikarop

Help us fight the Aliens Infestation! Scattered throughout all the website of AvPGalaxy there are various images depicting all main stages of the Alien life cycle. We have been infested with Alien eggs, facehuggers, chestbursters and more. All you need to do to help is find those slippery images and send them to us so we can terminate the infestation once for all. Otherwise we will have to nuke the website from orbit…

If you succeed in this task, you will enter for a chance to win some very cool Alien Infestation buttons. All thanks to the people at Sega. The buttons show several Alien life forms and Colonial Marines fighting for their lives in iconic environments. We have 12 sets of 4 buttons each to giveaway. This is your chance to win this rare item!

Alien: Isolation Switch Release Announced for 5th December!

How it works: Listed below you will find the five simple steps that you need to follow.

• Be a registered member of AvPGalaxy.
  • Find all 4 images showing the main stages of the Alien life cycle. They can be found anywhere in the main site and look like this. Also make sure NOT to target our Colonial Marines or Space Jockey fellow friend in the process!
  • Have you found them yet? Send the images (or links) to us along with your username to ikarop@avpgalaxy.net. Make sure to put Aliens Infestation in the subject of the e-mail.
  • First come, first served basis. The first 12 people to submit a valid entry will win the prize. The competition will be open for six days and be closing Saturday afternoon, December 31st. The winners will be announced on December 31st.

Let us know if you have any questions. Good luck!

Update: The competition is now closed.

The Xenoborg

Are these, images, spread across the entire website or just the Forums?

ikarop

Just the main site, not the forums. That means all the games, movies, downloads, etc... article sections.

The Xenoborg

Okay thank you!

MrSpaceJockey

Is it okay for me to ask what happened to this contest the last time?  If not, oh well, cheers!

ikarop

Bad timing. Christmas day is a much better time!

4H0-DMT

I accidentally sent an e-mail without including my username.  :-\

I hope my boner doesn't disqualify my second submission.

ikarop

No worries!

AlexVelez

I spent so much time finding the buttons for original contest. I only needed one more. :(

ikarop

Give it a try! They are much easier to find this time around and you still can win.

aliens13

i have luck, i found 4 pictures of Alien life cycle

XenoKing

ughhh i swear i've looked at every single possible tab on the left and the top, and the right and everywhere, only have 2. :*(

ikarop

Don't give up! Three of them should be very easy to find.

Shasvre

I've found Stage 1, 3 and 4, but it feels like I've looked everywhere by now. :-\

ikarop

Maybe some unique Marines can help you find it!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed