AvPGalaxy Exclusive: Prometheus 2 Concept Art

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 01, 2015, 07:06:07 AM

Author
AvPGalaxy Exclusive: Prometheus 2 Concept Art (Read 35,277 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Thomas on Apr 01, 2015, 11:55:43 AM
...... hmmm April 1.......

something fishy about this  ;)

Exactly why we should have just waited to post this.  :(

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Nope this is legit. They've got the same story up at Empire Online. Apparently Turk (played by Daniel Day-Lewis)  will also make an appearance in Prom2.

Predatorium

April fools!

HuDaFuK

BringbackJonesy!

Good point HuDaFuk!  I was hoping everyone would try and keep this article going, but too many were quick to give the game away.   ...unless you're right HuDaFuk...  :o

Donald

Donald

Definitely an april fool´s joke.

Perfect-Organism

Is it possible that Corporal Hicks is not playing an April Fool's joke but that someone is playing a joke on him?

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Apr 01, 2015, 02:10:57 PM
Is it possible that Corporal Hicks is not playing an April Fool's joke but that someone is playing a joke on him?

Nah. Can't trick me. We received this yesterday (mentioned it on our Facebook) and I waited to post whilst I verified it.

Kel G 426

This will be the first time a movie in this series has acknowledged the EU as canon.  :)

predxeno

As much as I like the fact that the movie is actively trying to include canon, this sounds like another publicity stunt by Ridley Scott (that's assuming this is legit and not an April Fool's Day stunt).

Quote from: Kelgaard on Apr 01, 2015, 02:37:44 PM
This will be the first time a movie in this series has acknowledged the EU as canon.  :)

^That'd be a nice bright side, finally get people to stop saying EU isn't canon. ;)

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 01, 2015, 12:00:00 PM
Quote from: Thomas on Apr 01, 2015, 11:55:43 AM
...... hmmm April 1.......

something fishy about this  ;)

Exactly why we should have just waited to post this.  :(

So is this actually legit?  It sounds too good to be true and I remember that time when you posted a Space Jockey wearing a Predator's plasmacaster.

oduodu

where can i get a plot synopsis for alien isolation ??

Kel G 426

QuoteSo is this actually legit?  It sounds too good to be true and I remember that time when you posted a Space Jockey wearing a Predator's plasmacaster.

That's still gonna happen.  They just saved it for the sequel.

Perfect-Organism

Ok, I'll take this seriously, but Man you're timing is so wrong!!

It tells me that Burke probably lied about Amanda.  Perhaps that is why he used such a pixelated image?  Here is my syllogism for why he lied:

-If Amanda died searching for the Aliens, and Burke did not know her true story then he was just trying to cushion the blow for Ripley so that she could know that her daughter lived to old age and died having a full life.

-If Amanda died searching for the Aliens, and Burke knew her true story as it was a part of a Weyland-Yutani program, then he may have just wanted to divert Ripley's attention from Amanda so that he could get her co-operation in exploring LV-426.

-If Amanda survived the events of Prometheus 2 and Burke knew about it, then he was obviously lying.

-If Amanda survived the events of Prometheus 2 but Burke did not know about it, then again he was obviously lying by presenting false evidence.  Given that W-Y knew about Amanda's involvement in Alien Isolation, he would have been able to see this in her file.

The inclusion of Amanda Ripley in Prometheus 2 creates a whole new tangle of webs...

Samus007

Blah!!!!! I hate April 1st. It's like super-internet-trickery-day.  >:( >:(

NickisSmart

No horseshit, Jack? That's... odd.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed