Predator Movie Filming February 2017

Started by Darkness, Oct 25, 2016, 07:31:37 PM

Author
Predator Movie Filming February 2017 (Read 32,280 times)

Corporal Hicks

Even then we never see the Terminator kill him.

BishopShouldGo

And the alien merely drags him away.

426Buddy

Okay so he's only been attacked (and only probably killed) by all three   :P

Master

Lance Henriksen is the other.

BishopShouldGo

And even then he's a robot who was merely injured.

426Buddy

I always forget the AvP's  :laugh:

Stealth_Hunter

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Oct 26, 2016, 05:03:42 PMWe've got a solid script, but I like to say it's a living document, to the extent that we haven't cast anybody yet. And when we cast it's going to have new voices to add to it.
Dammit. I was hoping the cast has been developing over the last few months and kept under wraps.

Either he's lying and they haven't found actors willing to commit or they actually haven't been looking for anyone beyond the lead at this point.

BishopShouldGo

Ooph. Shane WANTS Boyd. "This is not good Mike. This is not good at all."

Xan21

Xan21

Says the person who would like to see 'the rock' in this? Come on...

BishopShouldGo

'The Predator' should be so lucky! The Rock?! Now THAT'S "event movie" casting.

Stealth_Hunter

I'd rather see Boyd than the Rock in all honesty. Johnson hasn't led a single thing I've liked.

At least with Boyd (if he does a good job) there is the likelihood he'd commit to the franchise and not have a packed schedule like Johnson with his Jumanji nonsense.

It's a gamble but Boyd had better be great in Logan if he wants his name to carry more weight by 2018.

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Stealth_Hunter on Oct 26, 2016, 06:54:54 PM
I'd rather see Boyd than the Rock in all honesty. Johnson hasn't led a single thing I've liked.

At least with Boyd (if he does a good job) there is the likelihood he'd commit to the franchise and not have a packed schedule like Johnson with his Jumanji nonsense.

It's a gamble but Boyd had better be great in Logan if he wants his name to carry more weight by 2018.
I think he'll do just fine and everybody needs to calm down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuicideDoors

I don't know what Predator fans are so worried about in regards to casting! You've got an A-list bonafide master director in Shane Black helming it. He's always gonna be the real coup. With him you're almost guaranteed a good movie. Just pray it gets to February and he's still on board.

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on Oct 26, 2016, 06:55:55 PM
Quote from: Stealth_Hunter on Oct 26, 2016, 06:54:54 PM

I think he'll do just fine and everybody needs to calm down

Exactly!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed