Best Alien vs Predator picture

Started by Kel G 426, Aug 03, 2010, 02:34:04 PM

Author
Best Alien vs Predator picture (Read 323,642 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Explain why that picture shows a Predator with three of them on leashes.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

QuoteAliens, weaponized and under their malefic control. This puts earthmen in the dangerous position of parlaying with the same alien warriors who have relentlessly hunted them, and who better to carry out the negotiations than Machiko Noguchi, the only human known to have spent time alongside the Hunters.

Yes while it may be a bit outside what we have seen and even a bit silly they are still as deadly as in the movies and aren't cannon fodder. While even though it is definatley not the best thing they could of done the picture itself makes it seem worse than it is.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

"Under their malefic control" equals to Aliens as doggies.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Yer but have you read it? If you do and stand by that opinion I have no problem with it, yet I am guessing you haven't read it yet you are already forming a very strong opinion of it. HHmmm K

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I have a strong opinion about that picture. But if in the comic they're under the control of the Predators, I ain't gonna like it.

BANE

BANE

Why not?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Aliens as doggies of the Predators?
Hell f**kin no.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Again there not dogs that picture isn't even in the comic, come to think of it there isn't even a picture of the two species together without them fighting each other or human. Jeesshh I am not even trying to defend it because it wasn't what made the comic good. Just don't like people being ignorant.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

"Doggies" being a generalization of the context, I simply don't like the idea of Aliens being controlled by Predators. I bet no one would like a comic with Aliens controlling Predators also; both are retarded ideas to the extreme.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Aug 21, 2010, 07:28:53 PM
"Doggies" being a generalization of the context, I simply don't like the idea of Aliens being controlled by Predators. I bet no one would like a comic with Aliens controlling Predators also, because both are retarded ideas by any means.
Well Aliens aren't intelligent enough to control Predators, really, because it would require technology. And there are lots of instances of humans controlling Aliens in the comics, so I see no reason why anyone would all of a suddent think a predator doing so is strange...

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Hmm, I wouldn't give a shit, you can't blame people for trying new things, obviously I would prefer a different story the same with the so called "doggies" I would of preferred a slightly different story, but I would still read it.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

The point of the Aliens is that they are forces of nature. You can't teach them tricks, you can't tame them. Attempts of controlling them result in no less than an epic fail, as shown in films.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Aug 21, 2010, 07:35:16 PM
The point of the Aliens is that they are forces of nature. You can't teach them tricks, you can't tame them. Attempts of controlling them result in no less than an epic fail, as shown in films.
The films, in my opinion, show exactly how the aliens should be portrayed: as uncontrollable, cunning killing machines. However, the comics have numerous instances of humans biologically tampering with them and then controlling them due to said biological tamperings.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Consequently, those comics fail.
Epically.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Aug 21, 2010, 07:48:39 PM
Consequently, those comics fail.
Epically.
Fail? Debatable, while some think that, a lot of others don't, Like the fact that you like the american godzilla.

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Aug 21, 2010, 07:35:16 PM
Hmm, can't remember exactly remember what happened to the predators but I think they failed as well so think of it this way. Species tries to control aliens, fails. The formula has been used in about 3 of the alien movies just in this case it is the predators. So if your saying that formula is bad then I accept that though that would mean alien, aliens alien rez formula fails.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed