Would you recommend it?

Started by RazorSlash, Nov 24, 2010, 10:03:10 PM

Author
Would you recommend it? (Read 3,284 times)

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I've been thinking of getting AvP Extinction for a while now.
It looks pretty neat from trailers and clips I've seen, different but still fun.
Would you guys recommend it?

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I recommend it definatly.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

A bit late to say that now, actually xD

On our way to Thanksgiving dinner, there was a gamestop bag in the car. I picked it up and opened it, and AvP Extinction was in it. I laughed and said "Hey Mom, you suck at hiding X-Mas gifts" then handed her the game. She eventually said "Crap..I forgot to take this out of the car". Long story short, she let me play it. Its pretty fun, but tricky as well. You're a sitting duck without the tutorials.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's not an amazing game but it's not rubbish either. Worth playing if you're a fan. Which you are.

I still haven't finished it. I'm on the last level on Alien & Predator, 2nd to last on Marine IIRC.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: RazorSlash on Nov 26, 2010, 05:11:55 PM
A bit late to say that now, actually xD

On our way to Thanksgiving dinner, there was a gamestop bag in the car. I picked it up and opened it, and AvP Extinction was in it. I laughed and said "Hey Mom, you suck at hiding X-Mas gifts" then handed her the game. She eventually said "Crap..I forgot to take this out of the car". Long story short, she let me play it. Its pretty fun, but tricky as well. You're a sitting duck without the tutorials.

I didn't notice the topic.

predxeno

predxeno

If you ever need help with the game, feel free to ask me; I beat the entire game on Normal and have gotten all the medals and unlocked everything.

Fleshtrap666

Fleshtrap666

Had lots of fun with it. I actually repurchased a PS2 to play this again as well as a few other classics, seeing as I discovered using component cables make PS2 games look like lightly polished turds instead of just normal turds.

Aliens are by far my favorite to play..."Even though all three are fun to play" I love watching my little Alien minions swarming.

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: Fleshtrap666 on Jan 17, 2011, 05:16:56 PM
Aliens are by far my favorite to play..."Even though all three are fun to play" I love watching my little Alien minions swarming.

^This. :laugh:

szkoki

szkoki

building a hive is a lot of fun
aswell to manage different squads of marines and waiting scared for a dropship with the others to arrive :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed