pred

Started by t-dub, Mar 08, 2009, 09:54:31 PM

Author
pred (Read 2,612 times)

t-dub

t-dub

how do we make predqueens like in the last predator one? i think it's in the one where you have to get the predqueens head and put it in the shrine and then commit suicide

War Wager

War Wager

The PredAlien Queen was a human research experiment if I remember right, haven't played the game in donks.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

You can't make Pred Queen's.

Nobody

Nobody

There's a modified ROM....

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

Yah you can only do it on the com version of the game and only with mods.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Where can I get that?

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

Probably on the internet.Usually at fan sites are modding community sites.Ya know download them to chips and mod your xbox but then you have to install the chips and that kind of stuff.Which is riskey.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Ahh... I destroyed my original Xbox because I want to play around with the mechanics inside unfortunately the thing was like a GIANT f**kING MAGICAL BRICK. Its like I needed to be in a factory to open that f**ker open. There was almost NO where to unscrew it so I was all like "f**k MESSING AROUND WITH THE INSIDES!" So I take my biggest hammer I have and BOOM MOTHER f**kER! It still took a while. Once I had the casing off the inside was like a f**king tank. I could only tell where the Hard Drive was, I could not see Anything else.

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

You can probably find a map of its inards online.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Too late now. :P

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

Damn well if you ever buy another one remember this post.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed